Alfredo Morelos: No Quarter Given, No Quarter Asked...

Virtuoso

Very good article and I have to hold my hands up on two counts... firstly i thought at the tail end of last season he was a huffy wee prick and we would have done well to get rid of him for as much as we could. My view was we should have taken the 10 million from the Chinese....

Secondly and not so long ago, I think around the time he got the double yellow card for dissent, I said he was just a bit thick.

His development this season under Gerrard has been exceptional, he has really kicked on since his aberration in Europe and you can see that he is working on his reactions. He has never been a dirty player but I think until recently he did struggle to control his frustration and he seems to have addressed that now. 

He is without a doubt our most important player right now, and I got it flat wrong. 

I hope we can hold on to him for a long time and if we do lose him I hope he bursts our transfer record

18 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah. A bit like writing an article about an African player with a load of jokes about famine and civil war, I guess.

I want to kick this journalist in her smelly vagina

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye but the stuff leveled against Morelos isn't racist in any way whatsoever. 

Someone put link on here and I have a read and it was not racist but was very very insulting, I would like for this journalist to come fly here and say those things

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

The boy is a fucking roaster.

Called him out against Hearts for being one as well. 

No brain and doesn't deserve to be given a fourth chance, but sadly we have to give him one. 

The guy is like this because the manager is fuckin clueless , he would have been sorted months ago by a Smith or Souness.......

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy is like this because the manager is fuckin clueless , he would have been sorted months ago by a Smith or Souness.......

Think you have a point here.  He looked like he was having one of those games at half time.  I think I'd have subbed him.

Won't let a couple of silly things take away from all the good he has done this season.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Think you have a point here.  He looked like he was having one of those games at half time.  I think I'd have subbed him.

Won't let a couple of silly things take away from all the good he has done this season.

Gogzy mate I turned to the guy behind at half time and said we need to take Morelos of or he will be sent off it was so fucking obvious and just what the ref was wanting to do, even it up. I have no idea if he deserved to go or not but it was no surprise. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Gogzy mate I turned to the guy behind at half time and said we need to take Morelos of or he will be sent off it was so fucking obvious and just what the ref was wanting to do, even it up. I have no idea if he deserved to go or not but it was no surprise. 

We all know how bad the refs are , but Morelos got sent off because hes a thick bastard and the manager knows it and cant or wont do anything about him........

Just now, Bears r us said:

I didn't think so at first, but yeah, he deserved the second yellow.

That being said, there were a bunch of fouls that happened that probably should have been yellows, bt the ref was weak.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

2 questionable fouls results in two yellow cards, typical. 

We all knew a Rangers player was getting sent off tonight. 

I don't think he done much wrong apart from the two fouls.  The guy Ferguson should have been off for the constant fouls.

Needs a severe boot up the arse.

Sadly we can’t afford to drop him as our other options are dire. His attitude could and has cost us big time.

I don’t think it can be taken out his game tbh, he’s always going to be a petulant fanny 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I didn't think so at first, but yeah, he deserved the second yellow.

That being said, there were a bunch of fouls that happened that probably should have been yellows, bt the ref was weak.

Cheers, back at the car so will have to stop posting until I get home. :thumbup: