Sportscene again

Vision

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Believe me mate the rest of the UK is fucking loving it, had texts yesterday off people I’ve not spoke to in months and in the pub tonight the amount of people who normally pay no attention to scottish football that spoke to me who were delighted with yesterday’s result was amazing πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Good to hear bud πŸ‘πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

54 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Christie made a few fouls which didn't feature either

His persistent fouling is ridiculous. One of the Aberdeen games last season I was sat in Club Deck and he must have made at least 6 fouls below me in the first half, no yellow card.Β 

There's a smell of fear in the air,they know we're coming for them after years of no challenge and easy titles, their so called hard men being ragdolled by a 22 year old striker,it wasn't in the narrative for them,we've came from nowhere this season with a master stroke managerial appointment, unity,belief and strength

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Believe me mate the rest of the UK is fucking loving it, had texts yesterday off people I’ve not spoke to in months and in the pub tonight the amount of people who normally pay no attention to scottish football that spoke to me who were delighted with yesterday’s result was amazing πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Great to hear that mate.Β :thumbup:

9 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

There's a smell of fear in the air,they know we're coming for them after years of no challenge and easy titles, their so called hard men being ragdolled by a 22 year old striker,it wasn't in the narrative for them,we've came from nowhere this season with a master stroke managerial appointment, unity,belief and strength

β€œObjects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear”

:UK:

12 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Bastards. Maybe they will look again at Brown's antics over the years...

After studying the Porteous "tackle" on Coulibaly? then deciding there was nothing to see to warrant further punishment I would think there is no case to answer.

I seem to remember the very first after the game guilty "trial by tv" was on Steven Naismith when he played for us v Dunfermline away so its not a new thing to be treated differently, anyone else remember this? it was a sneaky nothing wee kick at their goalie or am I dreaming this?

6 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Don’t know how anyone can watch that utter shite. That and that pish results show on a Sat.Β 

Fucking boring drab pundits trying to be funny.Β 

Sportscene/Sportsound fucking direΒ 

Sportscene is bad. Really, really bad, but the results show on a Saturday is next level bad. MakesΒ you realise how good a job Jeff stelling actually does on sky. They look and sound like they can't be added until somebody scores against us, then it's cheesy grins and jokes all round.

15 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Ref has penalised Morelos for the Brown incident but decided not to take action in terms of a card,can Morelos still be cited in those circumstances?

Only if its not mentioned in the match report. Don't think we'll find out till the winter break is over.Β 

33 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Sportscene is bad. Really, really bad, but the results show on a Saturday is next level bad. MakesΒ you realise how good a job Jeff stelling actually does on sky. They look and sound like they can't be added until somebody scores against us, then it's cheesy grins and jokes all round.

It’s beyond pish. That guy that presents it trying to be funny and the so called pundits stumbling through it trying to make it look interesting.Β 

ShiteΒ 

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Sick of hearing pish like celtic weren't on their game but no credit to the Rangers for stopping them play 'their game' and the 1st time Rangers have beat the scum since 2012 in the league,WE WEREN'T IN THE SAME LEAGUE FOR YEARS,daft b'tards,ggrrr

Always been that way mate.

Apparently not having many fans at Ibrox affected the players, they had players missing etc, etc.

When we pump them at their midden in front of 59,000 of their fans with them at full strength expect some other excuses to be trotted out......Masonic ref being an old favourite and the most likely.Β 

Always cheated, never defeated.Β 

14 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Sick of hearing pish like celtic weren't on their game but no credit to the Rangers for stopping them play 'their game' and the 1st time Rangers have beat the scum since 2012 in the league,WE WEREN'T IN THE SAME LEAGUE FOR YEARS,daft b'tards,ggrrr

It's the same in Scotland every time we beat a 'top' side on their game whether it's the scum or a euro side. When we win it's never because we were brilliant, it's because the other team was shiteΒ :lol:

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Vision said:

RfhbIMX.gif

The lego tackle everybody was talkin about that should have been a red card yet wasn't even shown.... sweep sweep

That all reminds me of the guy in school that thought he could play football and ended up fucking it like that every single timeΒ 

Everything about it from the overly heavy back roll of the ball to him clattering the opposition in a last ditch attempt not to lose itΒ 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

That all reminds me of the guy in school that thought he could play football and ended up fucking it like that every single timeΒ 

Everything about it from the overly heavy back roll of the ball to him clattering the opposition in a last ditch attempt not to lose itΒ 

Just love it when lego starts showboating always makes a cunt of himself.