Sportscene again

Vision

37 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Even with their strongest green dilution-of-reality-blinkered lenses they cannot remove the fact that we won.  We didn't just win we pumped them.    We didn't just pump them we played them off the park (in some cases literally off the park).    We didn't just play them off the park we outthought them, we outfought them, we didn't give them a second's peace to play.    We hunted them down, we imposed our game on them, we were tall and strong and played with complete football authority.   We made them look what they really are ………. a team far less than ordinary.

But the BBC don't want to see it that way.  That's their ongoing agenda,   There is no welcome for them at Ibrox until they reform.

When we win the league there will need to be a big fleet of ambulances outside the BBC to cart the sobbing, blubbering characters in the BBC off somewhere.   The further away the better.        

The bragging rights are ours.

Your best post for some time 👌

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I've said this a hundred times before. As long as Rangers fans are fool enough to pay the BBC for a tv licence and buy Scottish newspapers or ANY print or electronic media then you deserve any anti Rangers shite that is coming your way.

STOP PUTTING MONEY INTO THESE RHABID ORGANISATIONS

licence hasn't been bought for 3 years and never will .Thanks to Bluenose babe 

I bought the papers today and I regretted it .So much shite written ,it's unbelievable 

The Sun Liam for example have Mccavennie ,Stewart ,Provan and few other absolute haters .Why any Rangers fan feels the need to buy these rhags every other day astounds me 

I won't be doing it again.

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Even with their strongest green dilution-of-reality-blinkered lenses they cannot remove the fact that we won.  We didn't just win we pumped them.    We didn't just pump them we played them off the park (in some cases literally off the park).    We didn't just play them off the park we outthought them, we outfought them, we didn't give them a second's peace to play.    We hunted them down, we imposed our game on them, we were tall and strong and played with complete football authority.   We made them look what they really are ………. a team far less than ordinary.

But the BBC don't want to see it that way.  That's their ongoing agenda,   There is no welcome for them at Ibrox until they reform.

When we win the league there will need to be a big fleet of ambulances outside the BBC to cart the sobbing, blubbering characters in the BBC off somewhere.   The further away the better.        

That paragraph there gave me a massive erection. Well said that man!! :thumbup:

Record running with this......

Alfredo Morelos faces an anxious wait to discover if he will be punished for any of his THREE off-the-ball incidents in Saturday’s Old Firm game.

The Rangers striker was captured on camera kicking celtic skipper Scott Brown in the nether regions.

And later he appeared to punch Ryan Christie in the groin and stamp on Anthony Ralston.

Controversial Colombian Morelos has been warned about his discipline by boss Steven Gerrard after picking up 13 bookings and three red cards this season, albeit one was rescinded.

The 22-year-old only recently returned from a two-game domestic ban after he was red carded in the defeat to Aberdeen at Ibrox earlier this month.

Morelos is now sweating over a possible ban with SFA compliance officer awaiting referee John Beaton’s report.

Only then will a decision be made whether to take retrospective action on the South American with the Premiership now on a three-week shutdown.

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Alfredo Morelos faces an anxious wait to discover if he will be punished for any of his THREE off-the-ball incidents in Saturday’s Old Firm game.

The Rangers striker was captured on camera kicking celtic skipper Scott Brown in the nether regions.

And later he appeared to punch Ryan Christie in the groin and stamp on Anthony Ralston.

Controversial Colombian Morelos has been warned about his discipline by boss Steven Gerrard after picking up 13 bookings and three red cards this season, albeit one was rescinded.

The 22-year-old only recently returned from a two-game domestic ban after he was red carded in the defeat to Aberdeen at Ibrox earlier this month.

Morelos is now sweating over a possible ban with SFA compliance officer awaiting referee John Beaton’s report.

Only then will a decision be made whether to take retrospective action on the South American with the Premiership now on a three-week shutdown.

Bastards. Maybe they will look again at Brown's antics over the years...

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Someone corrected me mate, I thought they were completely banned but apparently not 

McLaughlin isn’t banned either.

He has had his press privileges (and “privileges” is the key word) removed but, if he wants to pay his way in and report from the stand, we’ll not stop him.

And, of course, if the BBC are willing to send a non-hater (good luck finding one at Pacific Quay CSC) instead of McLaughlin, he or she will be welcome as long as they report fairly.

13 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Beaton seen every incident and never even spoke to Morelos for any of them, let alone book him. 

The only way Morelos can be punished by the compliance officer is if the ref misses the incident at the time, I'm sure.

Country really is a rancid mess. Morelos played hard but fair.

They really must have their own way on absolutely everything, and if they lose them go after someone else. Deflection is an art they have mastered after all. 

Christ, even Tom Irish wrote a half decent article in the BBC website, but the rest of them have gotten so used to winning a one horse race, they don't know how to take it when they are out thought, outfought and out muscled

Brown kicked out at Morelos in the second half at one point too, obviously missed by the cameras... The BBC's 5 minute highlight package is embarrassing picking up on two of those 'incidents' trying to make a meal out of them... but it really doesn't surprise me with them...

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

👍 The People's Poet 

👍

Spot on mate.

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well said Sir .... As said above Burns himself could not have put it better ..... class post.

:UK:

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

I see the media campaign for retrospective action against Morelos is stepping up. Like clockwork, these cunts.

Yep and why that compliance officer has conveniently been a begging cunt since it's inception after the refs strike 

31 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Beaton seen every incident and never even spoke to Morelos for any of them, let alone book him. 

The only way Morelos can be punished by the compliance officer is if the ref misses the incident at the time, I'm sure.

I think your right but thanks for reminder 👌

Personally I think it’s magic. Alfredo is the BEST forward in the country and he’s only doing what any one of us would love to do against celtic. I don’t know why folk get wound up at his lack of discipline, he IS a hothead but he’s also the top goal scorer in the league and could well fire us to the title so just enjoy their rage and bitterness, it only Spurs on the buffalo

2 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

Personally I think it’s magic. Alfredo is the BEST forward in the country and he’s only doing what any one of us would love to do against celtic. I don’t know why folk get wound up at his lack of discipline, he IS a hothead but he’s also the top goal scorer in the league and could well fire us to the title so just enjoy their rage and bitterness, it only Spurs on the buffalo

If Pogba or Messi played for us, the scottish press would still find a way to spin it negatively against us. 

3 hours ago, shaka said:

Highlights were edited to make it look like it was more even than it was.  All their chances shown including one that deflected well wide but only some of ours but the analysis was fine but they couldn't leave it without making it out that Morelos should've been red carded.  The ref was sensible it's an old firm game there will always be little niggles but nothing Morelos did was worthy of a red.

Christie made a few fouls which didn't feature either

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's sweating, Colombia's fucking roasting.