Sportscene again

Vision

11 minutes ago, shaka said:

Highlights were edited to make it look like it was more even than it was.  All their chances shown including one that deflected well wide but only some of ours but the analysis was fine but they couldn't leave it without making it out that Morelos should've been red carded.  The ref was sensible it's an old firm game there will always be little niggles but nothing Morelos did was worthy of a red.

Dirty shower of biased hating bastards

Thats the Saville bheast hiding  club.The BBC 

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Never mentioned / showed Browns booking or the one he should have been booked for before that

no doubt Morelos will be charged tomorrow after them highlighting him

Ref has penalised Morelos for the Brown incident but decided not to take action in terms of a card,can Morelos still be cited in those circumstances?

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Don't forget to tune in as the three clowns look back at yesterday's old-firm derby.

Be prepared for 2mins highlights of the game and 10mins over analysis from every angle of Alfredo Morelos mistemenours.

Starts at 6pm BBC 2

I watched it just too see an FFS you were spot on! Pile of absoute shit, its a fuckin embarrassment that the biggiest game in the UK yesterday dosent even have an interview with ether teams manager or players, BBC are a fuckin disgrace and its about time the apologise!

1 minute ago, The Blue said:

I watched it just too see an FFS you were spot on! Pile of absoute shit, its a fuckin embarrassment that the biggiest game in the UK yesterday dosent even have an interview with ether teams manager or players, BBC are a fuckin disgrace and its about time the apologise!

BBC aren't allowed at our pressers mate 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

BBC aren't allowed at our pressers mate 

I thought DK said that they where allowed so long as they sent someone other than McLaughlin and BBC are the ones who are staying away cos of how we treated their poor wee employee? Or have I miss heard this?