Game off

jjbscotty12

Originally, beelin. Ruined my night. 

Now I've reflected. Would I prefer our team playing on a pitch potentially more dangerous than the plastic catastrophes? No I wouldn't. Would I prefer our potential first team to play killie at 60/70% on Sunday, on a perfect surface? In hindsight, yes. 

The league is paramount, and when I stop being so self centered about ruining my and our night, I think this is 1 the correct decision and 2 a smart decision. 

We have St mirren after the replay. Massive difference from high flying Kilmarnock. 

Another Gerrard masterstroke? Or am a just gayed up to fuck with the gaffer lol

Now I've reflected. Would I prefer our team playing on a pitch potentially more dangerous than the plastic catastrophes? No I wouldn't. Would I prefer our potential first team to play the pre  killie friendly at 60/70% on Sunday, on a perfect surface? In hindsight, yes. 

The league is paramount, and when I stop being so self centered about ruining my and our night, I think this is 1 the correct decision and 2 a smart decision. 

We have St mirren after the replay. Massive difference from high flying Kilmarnock. 

34 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If you read the BBC report online it definitely suggests that Rangers called for the inspection,strange one.

Cowdenbeath director being quoted

"We were confident that the pitch was good," Ewing told BBC Scotland. "Some of the Rangers staff arrived and the next thing there were discussions with the SFA and they wanted to send the referee along."

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Now I've reflected. Would I prefer our team playing on a pitch potentially more dangerous than the plastic catastrophes? No I wouldn't. Would I prefer our potential first team to play killie at 60/70% on Sunday, on a perfect surface? In hindsight, yes. 

We don’t play killie on Sunday 

38 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

park probably in the best condition for years - looks fine another SFA fuck up 

Naw mate the whole pitch was rock solid we’ve been told. No surprise the BBC were straight onto it with some burd picking the one wee spot that was hard to gently try and push her high heels into. 

Daily Rebel blaming the Kit Man! WTF! https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/donald-findlay-accuses-Rangers-kitman-13877422

but underneath `Blue Brazil chairman points the finger but we understand Rangers played no part in the decision to call the game off` cntingbstrdfkncnts!

12 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

Daily Rebel blaming the Kit Man! WTF! https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/donald-findlay-accuses-Rangers-kitman-13877422

but underneath `Blue Brazil chairman points the finger but we understand Rangers played no part in the decision to call the game off` cntingbstrdfkncnts!

10 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

you can almost smell the fear!

Calm it Andrew

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

If Rangers say we’re not playing cos the pitch is shite, then that’s what’s happening. Cunts need to shut up and show some respect.

Agree with that. Imagine the game had went ahead and Morelos broke a leg due to the hard/slippy surface.

People complain about artificial surfaces but want our players to slide about on frozen grass on a pitch that is of piss poor quality on a good day. 

We are all peeved off but the safety of our players must be our priority.