Donald Findlay is a bawbag

Read the whole article, get to the last few lines and it would seem that the game could have gone ahead if he had spent two bob on a couple of tent pegs at Go Outdoors......

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/donald-findlay-accuses-Rangers-kitman-13877422

I did try cutting and pasting the article to save the rhebel website getting hits - but won't happen. If anyone else manages to do it, I'll remove the link.

I heard it on the radio at the time and it was a total tongue in cheek comment. He obviously knows the type of character Jimmy is and he was cracking a joke about it.

The papers have been going on for days about nothing. As the Donald would say 'fake news!'

6 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Fuck that wanker. Meant to be one of us and defended Craig whyte in court the rat bastard.

If you'd ever met him you wouldn't be denying he's a Rangers man as for defending cunts in court it's what he gets very well paid for.

Jimmy Bell is out to stop 10 in a row! Ooooops, it was a cup game.

Anyhow, a very cunning plan to get the game cancelled so we could, erm.... play the match at another time.

Jimmy clearly hasn't thought this through. What are we paying him £500.000 a year for again?

In conclusion, DR writers don't lie, they are just as gullible as fuck!:whistle:

22 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I heard it on the radio at the time and it was a total tongue in cheek comment. He obviously knows the type of character Jimmy is and he was cracking a joke about it.

The papers have been going on for days about nothing. As the Donald would say 'fake news!'

That's not what he said, his quotes are in the link in the OP and it isn't anything close to that

27 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Jimmy Bell is out to stop 10 in a row! Ooooops, it was a cup game.

Anyhow, a very cunning plan to get the game cancelled so we could, erm.... play the match at another time.

Jimmy clearly hasn't thought this through. What are we paying him £500.000 a year for again?

In conclusion, DR writers don't lie, they are just as gullible as fuck!:whistle:

Aye he’s no done too well here, has oor Jimmy. 

Should be stripped of his status in the masons/OO/SFA. 

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Read the whole article, get to the last few lines and it would seem that the game could have gone ahead if he had spent two bob on a couple of tent pegs at Go Outdoors......

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/donald-findlay-accuses-Rangers-kitman-13877422

I did try cutting and pasting the article to save the rhebel website getting hits - but won't happen. If anyone else manages to do it, I'll remove the link.

If anyone is to blame then it's the grounds men for not doing their job properly in securing the covers for the pitch. When temperatures were plummeting they could of checked that all covers were secure as they should have know the SFA would want another pitch inspection.