Nice to bid £8million for morelos

jjbscotty12

Alfie has a greater goal scoring record than the french 20 million man.

He is a capped Colombian International with a greater all round game and superior fitness not to mention far greater potential.

The baw should start rolling at £22 million and no less than £25 million all in for us.

I would love to know who comes up with these "valuations", is there a committee somewhere that sits and just pulls a figure out there arse? Are we supposed to take this seriously in the same week when nitcham ,a fairly average midfielder by European standards, has supposedly got porto chasing him for £15m?

21 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Alfie has a greater goal scoring record than the french 20 million man.

He is a capped Colombian International with a greater all round game and superior fitness not to mention far greater potential.

The baw should start rolling at £22 million and no less than £25 million all in for us.

Would be nice to get that for him but I think somewhere in the region of 15million and he could be away.

6 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Would be nice to get that for him but I think somewhere in the region of 15million and he could be away.

Why would we sell a better player for less than what is the scottish record?

He's worth more than £22 million.

Give him a season in the EPL, more caps as a result of greater exposure and he's a £50 million plus asset to his new employer with the prices down there.

We can't sell ourselves short if Alfredo goes.

1 hour ago, SonOfLuther said:

Why would we sell a better player for less than what is the scottish record?

He's worth more than £22 million.

Give him a season in the EPL, more caps as a result of greater exposure and he's a £50 million plus asset to his new employer with the prices down there.

We can't sell ourselves short if Alfredo goes.

Dumbelly had scored goals in Champions League and consistently against us tbf.

I'm not syaing he isn't worth what you are saying. Just think we will do well to get 15m+ for him.

6 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I'm saying he's not worth more than what your saying. Just think we will be doing well to get anything upwards of 15m.

This the same Dembele that was outscored by Liam Boyce? 

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

I'm not syaing he isn't worth what you are saying. Just think we will do well to get 15m+ for him.

He's also got a terrible history with hamstring injuries.

Morelos is as good as Dembele, no question. We should be starting at £20m and we've every right to be asking for that amount. I'd also want a 15%/20% sell on fee included in any sale. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He's also got a terrible history with hamstring injuries.

Morelos is as good as Dembele, no question. We should be starting at £20m and we've every right to be asking for that amount. I'd also want a 15%/20% sell on fee included in any sale. 

That's a fair point.

I hope the club hold out for as much as possible. I'm sure the gaffer will have made the board well aware of a figure.

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

That's a fair point.

I hope the club hold out for as much as possible. I'm sure the gaffer will have made the board well aware of a figure.

FourLads posted the other day we wouldn't entertain bids below £15m, I still think that's too low myself to be honest but it's a step in the right direction.

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I thought it was only tarriers that are delighted about selling their best players 😕

He's going in the summer whether we like it or not so yes if we got an offer for 15 then I would be delighted. 10 then that's a different story.

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

He's going in the summer whether we like it or not so yes if we got an offer for 15 then I would be delighted. 10 then that's a different story.

Could give us 30 million and I still wouldn’t be delighted to lose Alfredo. 

Every player is going to leave at some point but I hope we never get like they peado cunts and actively whore our players around Europe and celebrate selling our best like we’ve won a trophy.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Could give us 30 million and I still wouldn’t be delighted to lose Alfredo. 

Every player is going to leave at some point but I hope we never get like they peado cunts and actively whore our players around Europe and celebrate selling our best like we’ve won a trophy.

Football has moved on mate. We have to be doing this on a regular basis sadly. 

Buy as cheap as possible and sell for as much as possible.

£15 for morelos would be a fantastic piece of business. 

Of course I will be sad to see him go but it's just the way of it unfortunately. 

32 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Football has moved on mate. We have to be doing this on a regular basis sadly. 

Buy as cheap as possible and sell for as much as possible.

£15 for morelos would be a fantastic piece of business. 

Of course I will be sad to see him go but it's just the way of it unfortunately. 

I get what you mean but we are different to the peados .

They buy players to sell on first and foremost. 

we want our players to win stuff first and foremost 

The boy has got ambition, he wants to play in one of the big leagues, i think that league will be the English premiership. Would love him to stay here until the summer of 2020, if he keeps improving his valuation can only go up, he must be worth roughly what the frenchy went for at the minute, in 18 months it could be 30m plus. He has a genuine love for us, hopefully he is happy to stay for longer. 

He is as good as Dembele, and I thought he was a very good player for them. He is the barometer for selling young attacking players.

Although Morelos reputation/temperament will undoubtedly detract from his value when comparing to Dembele.

Using the that barometer, I would be disappointed with less than £12-13m for Morelos.

£10m is the minimum price these days for any striker good enough to play in a top league.