The gift that keeps giving

Smile

It's his arrogance that really fucks me off. Plays half decent in the so called bigger games but it's as if he thinks he's a level above the bog standard Scottish teams.

Hope to fuck the night is the last straw for him and we give our own player in Katic a chance, certainly not any worse than that clown.

Gerrard would’ve been berated for dropping him after his performance against that lot. I’ve never been his biggest fan but it wouldn’t have made any sense to start with Katic - who got his first minutes in weeks/months against Helsinki - ahead of Worrall.

I’m not defending Worrall’s ability and/or arrogance.

1 minute ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

The fact Mcauley is booked is worrying. Killie will surely dominate his side even more. I can see him being subbed for Katic

He is just done. I was hoping for another Weir scenario but he lacks even the basic qualities and is clumsy in the tackle. Stick on for a red if he isnt subbed.

Worrell is fucking horrendous though and has been for a long time (minus his performance against the Taigs). Im wondering if Katic has pumped Gerrards wife as he is a solid cb and the only one on the books who looks a threat at set pieces.

16 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

It's his arrogance that really fucks me off. Plays half decent in the so called bigger games but it's as if he thinks he's a level above the bog standard Scottish teams.

Hope to fuck the night is the last straw for him and we give our own player in Katic a chance, certainly not any worse than that clown.

Nail. Head. 

He has to be sent back.  How many times is he going to cost us? Christ we seen it on Sunday and STILL we continued with him.  He is dug shite and every bit as over rated as Championship players usually are.

His mistake cost us tonight.  Simple as that.