Today's back pages

.Williamson.

16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I seen a picture earlier where there shows deinfite contact to Morelos face ( it's not a huge contact, but he does contact him with his studs in the face).  Not one rag runs that picture.

Definite witch hunt.

Should send the picture to the club so we can publish it and get it out there.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

@Bluepeter9 thinks we are all simply feeding our own bias and that this percieved injustice is actually all in our heads because we are inherintly going to be prejudice because we are Rangers supporters.

i think he has the brain of a toaster.

Don't go tagging that toaster / roaster, he'll type lots, say nothing, not debate, then talk about God.

At least the debates are decent at the moment.

17 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I seen a picture earlier where there shows deinfite contact to Morelos face ( it's not a huge contact, but he does contact him with his studs in the face).  Not one rag runs that picture.

Definite witch hunt.

It is as if McKenna has been airbrushed out of the incident :duh: if Williamson had not posted these pages I would not have believed how one sided they are. Total wankers the lot of them.  

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Morelos gets slaughtered by the media for what is only ever petulance never malicious..  Brown gets away with deliberate violent play, game after game, season after season.

Seems some of our own believe petulant kicks are excessive force or brutality, so what chance do we have expecting the media to play fair..

If Alfredo did what McKenna did they’d be calling for him to be deported 

Alfredo was petulant and deserved his red card, McKennas reaction was disgusting and deserving of a lengthy ban yet not one mention of it on those back pages 

Gerrard and the Club will have their view, but better not to knee jerk and get sucked in at this point.

It again only reinforces that it is all about us.

The hatred went up a notch when we brought in Gerrard. Players have improved as have performances, but signing Defoe tipped them over the edge. The green eyed monsters are out. The haters are bricking it that we are coming.

Alfredo is their excuse to have a go. They all lie in wait to jump on some misdemeanor, real or imagined matters not.

Good to see them all in so much pain.

Very classy of one newspaper to go with the headline “Nut Job” (which clearly has a double meaning in this context) during a period where society is actively trying to encourage men to be more open about their mental health because society as a whole has trivialised and ridiculed the idea of it for years.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

@Bluepeter9 thinks we are all simply feeding our own bias and that this percieved injustice is actually all in our heads because we are inherintly going to be prejudice because we are Rangers supporters.

What you got against toasters?

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The main argument here is reverse the roles of the players. What still photo is used then? 

Blatant agenda driven racism. One a foreigner “hothead” the other a Scottish international tipped to move to the medias beloved club

BBC. 

McKenna "jabbed at" Morelos.

Morelos "lashes out" at McKenna.

I shit you not. 

We beat them. That is the headline, and the reason why I was (and am still) buzzing.

We fucking won. We put four past them. Outwith the disciplinary occurrences, we we showed lots of character and fight, to go ahead twice and stay in front.

Did us proud and kept us in contention.

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I ain’t that clever - and hey, toasters not the worst of insults and it sure as hell beats the rampant paranoia experienced by some on here. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I ain’t that clever - and hey, toasters not the worst of insults and it sure as hell beats the rampant paranoia experienced by some on here. 

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Nobody expected this 

FB_IMG_1549525552143.jpg

Paranoia when it's staring you in the face :lol: