Stewart Robertson has spoken

Smile

17 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Sue who and for what?

There must be some sort of legal recourse for our fans who only have BBC Scotland as a way of following their team. 

BBC Scotland are also damaging our brand. 

I am sure you can work out some other illegal activities perpetrated by the rancid BBC sports department if you think about it. 

28 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

To be fair to him, taking that interview in isolation, he quite clearly (albeit diplomatically and dispassionately) makes the point that BBC Scotland are tim-infested biased cunts with an agenda against Rangers.

At least that's what I'm hearing.

I'd read a transcript but will not listen to the cunt,  as Winston once described Atlee, a modest little man with much to be modest about.   

Reckon if he'd been around in jock Wallace's day big man would have thrown him down the stairs

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yes they did but they wouldn't speak to our manager or players! This is exactly the sort of shit Robertson is talking about! Picking one part, not in full context and deliberatly misleading the public.

One of them is lying. Back to SR.

31 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If you are not going to say what you really mean and what all the fans know , say fuck all.

And why the fuck are we crawling to the BBC , we should permanently ban eveything to do with that vermin company.

I think we are showing them up without being on the attack

Canvassing allies if you like 

It's a start 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we are showing them up without being on the attack

Canvassing allies if you like 

It's a start 

You could see what he was wanting to say but hasnt got the bottle to do it. 

BBC calling all the shots and we take it like mugs again.

Would have been better saying nothing EJ , just like most times when he opens his mouth.........

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve no time for the man but FFS folks. 

We scream the beeb has an agenda Stuart Robertson comes right out and tells yes they do and we go aye and whit. 

He stops just short of saying the CO is only interested in hammering us the most the rest to a certain extent and leaves them alone. 

Just what more do you want him to say??

The club should have came out heavy handed after the game against them, but didn't and now we're paying the price. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The club should have came out heavy handed after the game against them, but didn't and now we're paying the price. 

This was kicking off long before the game against them, this is the culmination of Dr Death and TLB going on the rampage getting a ref sacked and the rest striking. 

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Again, why wasn't that interview done weeks ago? 

Now it's been released the day after we've effectively killed off any hopes of a title challenge and it just looks like sour grapes. 

Typical Rangers way of doing things. 

He never went far enough regarding the refs and yes released to the gullible masses to take the heat off from Saturday as this should have been done months ago.

Sorry I’m not impressed as it’s far too fkn late.

34 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

7 months since Morelos was sent off at Pittodrie for nothing. 

4 months since Candeias was sent off for blowing kisses. 

2 months since the game against them and the ever growing witch hunt against one of our players.

Two weeks since two of our players were reprimanded for incidents while others got away with worse. 

Overall, it's a bit fucking late coming out with this now isn't it? 

They tarrier bastards upped the ante and put significant pressure on officials after we beat them and look at what's happened since, their players can get away with blue murder week in week out whilst ours get cited repeatedly. 

Who honestly gives a fuck if the club get charged for bringing the game into disrepute? Scottish football is run for the benefit of one club, what else needs to happen for people to realise it? It's one set of rules for us another for the rest. 

Paranoid Protestants. 

Excellent post.