Stewart Robertson has spoken

Smile

35 minutes ago, bluechip said:

There must be some sort of legal recourse for our fans who only have BBC Scotland as a way of following their team. 

BBC Scotland are also damaging our brand. 

I am sure you can work out some other illegal activities perpetrated by the rancid BBC sports department if you think about it. 

Bbc charter and board of governors

Measured and controlled. Made his points about deficiencies in process and offered solutions.

It wouldn't work if he ranted and raved playing the victim. All he is trying to do is garnish support from others to help improve a flawed system.

9 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Measured and controlled. Made his points about deficiencies in process and offered solutions.

It wouldn't work if he ranted and raved playing the victim. All he is trying to do is garnish support from others to help improve a flawed system.

It’s worked for they cunts 

49 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You could see what he was wanting to say but hasnt got the bottle to do it. 

BBC calling all the shots and we take it like mugs again.

Would have been better saying nothing EJ , just like most times when he opens his mouth.........

I'm the first to want them going on the attack mate . It isn't going to happen with this shower

How the BBC get away with the non coverage astounds me

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Havent had one in 15 years , threatening letters go into the bin unopened..........

In that case you are perfectly entitled to rip into the BBC. 

I look at like this.. Because your a Bear I will lie about you and treat you differently from everybody else. I think your a cunt and hate everything about you and the football  club you support, now send me £150.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

That's excellent for me 

And it's what we need 

Faces in front of cameras 

Agreed, he has taken deserved criticism in previous occasions however here we have a clear and balanced interview covering the ground that needs highlighting. Hopefully gets fair coverage to the wider audience...