Increased Hibs allocation

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Should tell them to Ram it tbh, decent for the lads that go to the away games but they reduced the allocation so we shouldn't accept the extra allocation to pay for the lurgan bigots pay off

This,bastards have no shame, a decent spell, and they are cutting allocations, shite again, let's cash in, only positive is more Bears. 

It's like a cash line for these cunts, strapped for cash? need extra money for those little extras? Just give Rangers extra tickets and they'll pay it. Until you hit these parasites where it matters they'll continue to treat us like shite!

4 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

How quickly we forget. Place was up in arms about the reduced allocation at the time. As long as we just accept the crap from other clubs then it will only continue. Best way to get back at them is hitting them in the pocket. Should have turned round and said no thanks we will just take the same allocation as before from now on. We are our own worst enemy at times.

Spot on , no point greetin about them when you are doing fuck all about it. Havent done Scottish away games for years and never will again , not even going tonight because half my cash is going to Kilmarnock.

5 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

How quickly we forget. Place was up in arms about the reduced allocation at the time. As long as we just accept the crap from other clubs then it will only continue. Best way to get back at them is hitting them in the pocket. Should have turned round and said no thanks we will just take the same allocation as before from now on. We are our own worst enemy at times.

That’s up to the club , if they accept the allocation what can a supporter do about receiving an email? Knock it back for another supporter to take it straight away , the club had to refuse them not us 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That’s up to the club , if they accept the allocation what can a supporter do about receiving an email? Knock it back for another supporter to take it straight away , the club had to refuse them not us 

Sorry should have made that a bit clearer. The allocation bit is concerning the Club. Pretty sure they would have had the vast majority of supporters onside if they had done this.

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Spot on , no point greetin about them when you are doing fuck all about it. Havent done Scottish away games for years and never will again , not even going tonight because half my cash is going to Kilmarnock.

Half your cash would also be going to Rangers

Do you hate the other clubs more than you support Rangers?

Just now, Rum Ham said:

Half your cash would also be going to Rangers

Do you hate the other clubs more than you support Rangers?

I refuse to give any cash to any clubs in Scotland. Theres plenty who think exactly the same , watch the gate numbers for this .

All about opinions and choices , you have yours and I stick by mine.........

25 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Embarrassing post, fucking hell

19 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Sorry should have made that a bit clearer. The allocation bit is concerning the Club. Pretty sure they would have had the vast majority of supporters onside if they had done this.

Agreed but no point saying we were up in arms etc when it’s nothing to do with us the clubs accepted more tickets 

53 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The club can't get people to sign up to away games at the start of the season then start picking and choosing what games we'll take a full allocation for

They can choose to take the previous allocation. 

I fully understand what you are saying and for the guys that go im sure they all want a ticket but clubs should be allowed to up and drop allocations as it suits, they should have to submit what allocation they designate to away fans at the start of the season.

Hibs were determined we wouldn't get a full allocation but now they have the lurgan bigot to pay off they up the allocation so that we pay for it. We should refuse and let them find the cash another way. Remember this is the club that also sold Allen to the taigs just to spite us.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I refuse to give any cash to any clubs in Scotland. Theres plenty who think exactly the same , watch the gate numbers for this .

All about opinions and choices , you have yours and I stick by mine.........

The gate numbers won't be any different than a cup game, mid-week, against Kilmarnock pre 2012.

24 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Aye mate the vast majority of the ones who don’t attend away matches anyway. Doubt the majority of the 12k away cccs would be onside with this.