George Byers (Swansea) Dreams of Playing for Rangers

Laudrup1984

53 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Nice to hear. Know nothing about him though! Anyone know what position he plays? If he’s any good? And are we actually even interested?

Midfielder. Different position but similar story to McBurnie insofar as he has only really come to prominence this season, although for Byers it's only really been the past few months. 

Only seen him twice where he's looked okay. Seems to be getting some praise recently though and is establishing himself in the Swansea team.

No interest from us so far as i'm aware.

It would seem the dream for Byers and McBurnie would be for them both to play for us at the same time and they aren't shy in showing their allegiance to us.

Byers not shy either on his ability. His comments on playing for Scotland:

The 22-year-old hopes that his form for Swansea and regular game-time under Potter will stand him in good stead with national boss Alex McLeish. If he continues in the same vein of form, that call won't be too far away.

He certainly isn't short on confidence.

“It’s been frustrating for me. I reckon I’m better than some players who have been selected," Byers added.

I’m not saying that in an arrogant way. It’s just what I think.

“I’m now playing regularly in the Championship and FA Cup for Swansea so you’d like to think that would merit some sort of involvement.

Mcburnie would love to play for us as well. Every time I’ve seen him on a night out in Swansea we’ll have a chat about Rangers and he’ll tell me about which games he’s getting up to and so on, then he’ll return to having some rat grind their arse on his lap.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Mcburnie would love to play for us as well. Every time I’ve seen him on a night out in Swansea we’ll have a chat about Rangers and he’ll tell me about which games he’s getting up to and so on, then he’ll return to having some rat grind their arse on his lap.

sounds like he can’t wait for you to fuck off tbh mate