Still alot to Play for.

3 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

The League is probably is gone, but the possibility of Lennon screwing it up big time remains.  We need to dispatch the sheep and then get three points against Killie.  Sets us up for three games against Lennon in a month or so.  Win the girodome game and absolutely anything is possible.  Just hope the players believe it.

I think w already know the answer to that one, sadly. Well, apart from one or two perhaps. 3 tops.

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

Our failure to kill teams off in 6 games we were winning has all but killed our title challenge, we have dropped 13 points from a leading position in league games this season compared to the scum dropping only 4 

Spot on. 

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

The League is probably is gone, but the possibility of Lennon screwing it up big time remains.  We need to dispatch the sheep and then get three points against Killie.  Sets us up for three games against Lennon in a month or so.  Win the girodome game and absolutely anything is possible.  Just hope the players believe it.

We keep giving ourselves these mini targets and failing 

I think SG is best to say league is over 

Takes pressure of his useless players and with any luck the beggars will drop at least another 2 points before we do 

I can't see tbh 

Only 8 games to go and they need to lose 3 or lose 2 and draw 

While we play a top six side in all out  games bar 1

Sickening to think it could have been a six point difference instead of 8 today

all we can do is take care of our end that means win at all costs

if someone is not producing somebody else take responsibility if no one will make some changes

earlier at half time if need be don't wait for shit to happen then react 

16 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Are we to just accept mediocre performances for the rest of the season because we're "laying down the markers"?

This is beginning to sound like Mobray did at the pigerry, are we to just take it on the chin and look at the bigger picture as he used to say?

I'd be more optimistic if our manager seemed capable of identifying our errors, if we get an early goal we build on it and end up hammering teams, but when it's doesn't go right for us we start resorting to punts up the park, Gerrard doesn't know how to chance a game, and yes hes inexperienced etc etc but at the end of the day he's the Rangers manager and there are no excuses. I don't know if we need another experienced coach in with Gerrard or what but until the manager is capable of identifying these issues then well continue to drop points and its too late now to change things again. I think the league is done and dusted, I want to see serious improvements from the manager in the upcoming months because next season is going to be the most important season in Rangers history. They can't be allowed to win 9IAR and very few of our players seem capable of understanding how much this next season means for the Club and the fans 

Tainted 9IAR.NEVER let them forget they're tainted titles. Only their first and this year (if they win) can be counted as genuine leagues. They have had 7 leagues handed to them on a plate. 

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Tainted 9IAR.NEVER let them forget they're tainted titles. Only their first and this year (if they win) can be counted as genuine leagues. They have had 7 leagues handed to them on a plate. 

Yes, we should do as much as possible to discredited these titles, just like we should do to discredit their titles won during Wartime football and titles won during the paedophile years. Discredit them at every turn. They fucking hate it.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

we should do to discredit their titles won during Wartime football

celtic's WW1 titles are recognised as official, other clubs such as Aberdeen and Hibs holding their honours won between 1940 and 1946 - the Southern League Cup - as official.

Only one team is treated differently that being The Rangers, first team to win nine in a row. 

19 minutes ago, backup said:

celtic's WW1 titles are recognised as official, other clubs such as Aberdeen and Hibs holding their honours won between 1940 and 1946 - the Southern League Cup - as official.

Only one team is treated differently that being The Rangers, first team to win nine in a row. 

not content with not using         .co.uk

not content with not using GMT but celtic park time

these fannies don't count goals scored against them, during the war, but do count goals scored by them

a breed like no other indeed

Just now, thehost said:

these fannies don't count goals scored against them, during the war, but do count goals scored by them

They're wee no well heeds :lol:

honestly they are stinking bastards 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We keep giving ourselves these mini targets and failing 

I think SG is best to say league is over 

Takes pressure of his useless players and with any luck the beggars will drop at least another 2 points before we do 

I can't see tbh 

Only 8 games to go and they need to lose 3 or lose 2 and draw 

While we play a top six side in all out  games bar 1

He did the other week then that was followed with two 5-0 wins

15 hours ago, Danielle1991 said:

With celtics result we have been given a second chance. We sure as hell wont get a 3rd so need to step the game up now!!! Little bit of hope again

Thing is celtic have handed us our chance more than 4 different occasions this season and, every time, our players just don't look like they want it.

1 hour ago, thehost said:

Is that true?

Fucking hell, I knew the bead rattlers were a bit delusional but that’s a stretch even for they cunts! 

On 09/03/2019 at 08:45, Gaffbear said:

I'm the eternal optimist but even winning all our games they need to lose 4 out their last 10 .

The league was over losing to.killie in January imo ..but beating them 3 times before May builds confidence and also.gets us to a final...

Loads to.play for .

Not quite because 2 of those are against us. Of course we have to win them but we win those two then they only need to drop 2 points more than us. Goal difference is tight but if we win those games and they draw it's likely to be even. That livelihood is real but not likely but 6 of those 8 points are in our own hands.

it's not impossible to win the league but it would be quite a turn of events if we did manage to win it. 

even if things aren't going well for us we should not give up. we should still be going into each game with heads held high and playing to win. if playing for points seems pointless (heh) then you should still be going out to play for the badge and fans like always. 

We are winning nothing. I believe we wont take a point off them. The stats in another thread can be twisted to be optimistic but real winners grind out results, this team has few if any of that mentality dont know when they are beaten. The manager slowlearning on the hoof still hasnt come close to managing subs, nor do we have a solid spine to the team. 

I hope im wrong but too often in big games wr have players hiding that wont improve when real pressure is on and the establishment working to make things difficult. 

2 hours ago, writingranger said:

Not quite because 2 of those are against us. Of course we have to win them but we win those two then they only need to drop 2 points more than us. Goal difference is tight but if we win those games and they draw it's likely to be even. That livelihood is real but not likely but 6 of those 8 points are in our own hands.

When I wrote that I fully expected them to go 10 in front yesterday 

Will take a monumental scum collapse for us to win the league this year, even more unlikely - it will take us winning the rest of our games this season.

Couldn't do it against HIVS so, don't see it.

Can only hope we do something in the cup

11 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

How the fuck can you not include the last two but can include the season we were deducted 10 points?

It’s 7 in a row just now, regardless of circumstances, had it been the other way about we’d be celebrating like they are

I would be saving my best players and best performances for Aberdeen and celtic in the cup games. They have very little ahead of them to cause trouble except when they meet us. We are 3 massive performances away from a trophy. Thats the focus ahead. The league is not happening unless celtic have some totally catastrophic failure.

10 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yes, we should do as much as possible to discredited these titles, just like we should do to discredit their titles won during Wartime football and titles won during the paedophile years. Discredit them at every turn. They fucking hate it.

Aye, totally agree about the war years. Same with Hibs. 

For the paed shit, they should get no less than what Penn State got.