Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. Which is why I think it should be utilised as a coffee shop, now that the RR deal has been scrapped. I don't think having it as a merchandise store is viable at the moment because of the disputes with Ashley plus most people these days  buy merchandise online,  If it did become a coffee shop there's no reason it couldn't order merchandise for people who don't have online banking.   

Somebody has been sniffing glue again

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. Which is why I think it should be utilised as a coffee shop, now that the RR deal has been scrapped. I don't think having it as a merchandise store is viable at the moment because of the disputes with Ashley plus most people these days  buy merchandise online,  If it did become a coffee shop there's no reason it couldn't order merchandise for people who don't have online banking.   

Ashley's company still run the Megastore hence it having no recent stock. We won't get our hands on the unit until we settle or something. 

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Now that the RR deal is gone can the store be used as a coffee shop that is open on match days for fans and the tours and on week days for the locals?

No, SD still control it because we signed the greatest ever contract that turned out to be a pig in a poke. 

• 3 weeks later...