Slow news day at BBC Scotland

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some nice touches and a great headed winner.  Lost possession a few times and spent more time on his arse looking for fouls than needed when he could have retained possession instead.

Not bad at all, but for me not at the level he was in Alkass, and several others shone far more.

Cheers. I've heard good things about Dapo Mebude I believe he scored yesterday as well. 

Think he made the 1st team bench not too long ago

2 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Cheers. I've heard good things about Dapo Mebude I believe he scored yesterday as well. 

Think he made the 1st team bench not too long ago

He had a strong first half, great strike for our 2nd goal, but imo fell out the game 2nd half. Thought he tired quite badly.

His first half offering though was impressive, ability, good vision, and some pace.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Craigan was saying the scum should have had shown more gamesmanship (ie cheating) 1st half, tying laces etc to waste time, when they had the guy off getting treatment. 

So they're encouraged to do more whilst Rangers are criticised. Standard.

And it was a blatant fucking foul.

It was without doubt at least a yellow card. Cunts were at it all night.

Disgusting. Just made a complaint to the bbc about this. 

Im amazed and appalled to see this clip and also a tweet on BBC sportsound of an incident between two young footballers during the Scottish cup final. The way this has been presented looks a deliberate ploy to portray the young Rangers player as some kind of cheat. All a clip like this will do is encourage abuse and bullying of the young man involved. Which it has. He has been subjected to online abuse via his twitter. This is a 16/17yr old boy for gods sake. A public broadcaster should never be trying to highlight something so trivial. Im under no illusion the BBC fully understood what would unfold after this towards the young man. So i can only assume the BBC are happy for members of their staff to encourage bullying. In this day and age were young men are taking their own lives to encourage this lvl of bullying defies belief. Whoever was responsible should be fired and an apology to the young boy made. Disgusting.

Should never have been allowed. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A fouled and injured player dragged off the park by the opponent.....

I'll leave that there and let folk have a think about the context of the scum player's actions so they could play on...

The scum player did as scum players do act like the scum they are it isn't a shock now. 

Kennedy was down hurt and the commentators later tried to play it off as cramp rather than that disgusting challenge. 

4 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Kennedy should have rolled about claiming his injury had been worsened to get that bastard sent off. 

BBC accusing him of gamesmanship.....he didn’t apply gamesmanship enough for me!

When the scum do these things . The focus is always on the foul play

When it's Rangers , of course it's all gamesmanship and cheating .

Bitter mutant bastards in this building . Wish some missile would have it's coordinates typed in

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

When the scum do these things . The focus is always on the foul play

When it's Rangers , of course it's all gamesmanship and cheating .

Bitter mutant bastards in this building . Wish some missile would have it's coordinates typed in

Look on the bright side @eejay the dj.....

with all the bitterness, hatred etc....how much sweeter will 55 be!

Feel the beel from the bbc. Just because the paedos pic n' mix got beat they have to try their damdest to drum up a 'big bad Rangers' story.

All theyve done though is highlight one of our players being man handled when injured. BBC and Separate Entity FC, both been giving it tight to teens since the last century!

Fifteen layers of bureaucratic bullying will stop you complaining about anything in regards to BBC SCOTLAND. It’s becoming more apparent that the BBC down south are ignoring what goes on in this corrupt, biased and bureaucratic organisation north of the border and are actually on side with the lies and sensationalism that they use to “sell” their stories.

They have been infiltrated by people who are the epitome of corruption, nepotism and bias, right to the very top of this once envied source of news, facts and truth.

lies, sensationalism and fake news is their way now. No better than a red top.

47 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Boonaldo gives fly kicks and elbows but as far as BBC Scotland is concerned it’s just gamesmanship, all part of the game, nothing to see.

Brown kick Morelos behind the play but they say is just being smart or tricky and gamesmanship. Now a young boy in our academy have them upset 😂 those tarriers are crying and their teardrops taste delicious