**** Your official The Arsenal v Ch*lsea Europa League Final thread ****

Europa league final  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s winning

• The Arsenal
    • Chelsea

8 hours ago, CR3 said:

Chelsea fan since Hullit & Vialli in the 90's and not confident at all,

with Emery's record winning this cup v Sarri who has never won a trophy.

Sad times, how we got Top4 or even 3 was also a shock and felt like we had turned into Wenger's Arsenal settling for Top4

The general feeling around the team and fans singing 'fuck sarriball' and 'you don't know what you're doing' to the guy says it all really.

No you weren’t 

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Never had you down as a jew pal

Definitely not a jew mate.

I was given a Spurs strip in the mid seventies and they were kind of my favourite English team thereafter. 

I honestly don't care much for English football nowadays as its a different entity from back then in the day. 

Morecambe the shrimps are now my southern brothers and sisters favourites as I travel down there frequently with fellow holiday buddies for weekends away etc. 

Was down there for the Easter weekend and it was jam packed with the weather being superb. 

Took in good old timers Cannon and Ball who done a gig at the Railway Station which is now a bar and venue for acts and plays.

Brilliant weekend Pissed as a fart most of the time. Work hard play hard.

Great place for a weekend jolly.

4 minutes ago, Blueray said:

I was given a Spurs strip in the mid seventies and they were kind of my favourite English team thereafter. 

I honestly don't care much for English football nowadays as its a different entity from back then in the day. 

Morecambe the shrimps are now my southern brothers and sisters favourites as I travel down there frequently with fellow holiday buddies for weekends away etc. 

Was down there for the Easter weekend and it was jam packed with the weather being superb. 

Took in good old timers Cannon and Ball who done a gig at the Railway Station which is now a bar and venue for acts and plays.

Jew

On 11/05/2019 at 22:55, Blueray said:

Morecambe. Is that no where that stupid old comedian came from? What’s his name again?

On 16/05/2019 at 15:16, rfc1990 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/16/arsenal-face-prospect-leaving-henrikh-mkhitaryan-home-europa-league-final-baku

Pretty mental. Shambles having it all the way in Baku in the first place. All about the £££

Confirmed he won’t travel. Shitebag.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:03, harlands plater said:

Any other season Arsenal would be happy at reaching the Europa League final, but to do it the same season as Spurs get to the Champions League final and also open a stadium bigger and better than the Emirates must be a bit of an anti-climax.

Even worse if Spurs win the Champions league

On 12/05/2019 at 23:30, AlCapone said:

Morecambe. Is that no where that stupid old comedian came from? What’s his name again?

used to love Morecambe ---- fantastic 50m outdoor pool - horse riding on the beach cause the tide went out for miles and a big mother of a roller-coaster -- all gone now 

Anyhow m'on the Chelsea 

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Chelsea and Arsenal send back 6K tickets. Arsenal sold about 3K and Chelsea 2K.

Two absolutely pathetic sets of fans especially the chav glory hunters. Shit club.

Tbf Baku isn’t very straight forward to get to.