Defoe loving life at Rangers

TheCutch

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I can, it's just that I'd prefer not to read a massive wall of text that hurts my eyes.

It was a c&p job. Fuck putting it into paragraphs. 

I never even noticed as I had already read it on FB. Lol

Amazing for his age he still has his movement and pace. Years ago Defoe always came across as a massive bellend but reading into him and especially his experience with Bradley Lowery he really has shown cunts like me he is a top guy. Good to have him here. 

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Amazing for his age he still has his movement and pace. Years ago Defoe always came across as a massive bellend but reading into him and especially his experience with Bradley Lowery he really has shown cunts like me he is a top guy. Good to have him here. 

Yes I used to think this about him when he was in the tabloids knocking about with Danielle Lloyd and the like in night clubs. Looks like he has matured massively as he's got older and now comes across as a top pro. Certainly not come here for a payday and to just phone it in. You can see his enthusiasm for even doing preseason on his instagram etc.

great positive interview, if you get the fans on your side then it's easy to give and receive energy to the support, feels like it's been like that from the very start with Defoe, so it's easy to see why he's loving it here.

remember an interview about mols and i think it was ex players saying that once he had a smile on his face he was really enjoying his football and that made him unstoppable. he had been in places where that didn't happen and of course he didn't perform as well. a lot of players go right up a full level when in a good place

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

A professional that gets it and appreciates what he has. The polar opposite of the man who just left by mutual consent.

If you are meaning Lafferty then I have to disagree. Lafferty no doubt gets it. But just doesn't have the ability to be a Regular starter for us. 

A bit like me. I would run all day and all night for the team. But sadly I'm far too shite 

Been a great signing. Lost count of the amount of strikers that have come up here over the years at their latter stage of career and been awful. 

I can only think of 1 who I would give pass marks to. Trevor Francis and that was 30 years ago and even then he was just getting pass marks. 

24 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

great positive interview, if you get the fans on your side then it's easy to give and receive energy to the support, feels like it's been like that from the very start with Defoe, so it's easy to see why he's loving it here.

remember an interview about mols and i think it was ex players saying that once he had a smile on his face he was really enjoying his football and that made him unstoppable. he had been in places where that didn't happen and of course he didn't perform as well. a lot of players go right up a full level when in a good place

👍

..... Mentally and physically spot on mate .....  and JD is in a  right good place ......  as Ibrox is one of the best places to be ..... can see him doing really well this season coming ..... his attitude speaks volumes and he is a winner both on and off the field.

:UK:

57 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

..... Mentally and physically spot on mate .....  and JD is in a  right good place ......  as Ibrox is one of the best places to be ..... can see him doing really well this season coming ..... his attitude speaks volumes and he is a winner both on and off the field.

:UK:

must be amazing for a young striker to have someone like him as a mentor