Utterly shambolic article from Leckie

WCPRANGERS1

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

Can you point out one just one lie  please because I can’t find one! 

Lest look in the mirror here and clean up our act   Rise above  all others and lead from the front like we always do. Let’s  support the club  in a safe manner no need to invade pitches. We don’t do it at Ibrox !!! 

You can dry your tears as well. 

Bill Leckie in telling truth shocker - RM fans on this thread proving him right by going into full whataboutery mode and ‘we is all innocent m’lud’ mode.

our hypocrisy about what Hibs did - about what ‘they’ do - but it’s always someone else’s fault when our few idiots embarrass us astounds me at times. 

Cue the have a dig at BP9 bingo where SNP, fenian, cunt, moron and shut up feature as favourites!

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bill Leckie in telling truth shocker - RM fans on this thread proving him right by going into full whataboutery mode and ‘we is all innocent m’lud’ mode.

our hypocrisy about what Hibs did - about what ‘they’ do - but it’s always someone else’s fault when our few idiots embarrass us astounds me at times. 

Cue the have a dig at BP9 bingo where SNP, fenian, cunt, moron and shut up feature as favourites!

Shut up ya SNP moron fenian cunt

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well id hate to disappoint, although i think its fairly obvious you crave attention. I can only assume that it relates to deeper issues.

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Something should have been done in the aftermath of that match but it wasn't.  The media quickly fashioned a narrative of jubilant Hibs fans taking to the field in "over exuberance" as they ripped down the Hampden goals and attacked the Rangers team.  

Similarly, when celtic fans were dancing on the roof of that Kilmarnock disabled shelter it was labelled "incredible passion" by their fans:

EBRRLlBX4AAD6c4.thumb.jpg.31807fa0568ac3659603423deb3aadc3.jpg

That’s Pittodrie, but your point still stands

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And the republican cunt turns up right on time to have a pop at real Bears 

Real bears who are proud when we cause damage and wear there ‘whataboutery’ like a badge of honour.?

Im more of the view point that Real Bears would remember the 66 and when they see some of our support acting like Fannie’s and putting our own fans in danger would remind them of that! 

53 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

An exit gate forced open by visiting Rangers fans “impatient” at the length of time it was taking to search them. 

Are you one of those who opened the gates due to impatience? I've read several testimonies from those saying the gates were opened to alleviate crushing. Are you calling those folk who were there liars?

My column in Monday’s sports pages centred on the contempt the Rangers end at Kilmarnock had shown for their own club’s much-publicised Anyone Everyone campaign — to make the club open to supporters of all faiths, colours and blahdy blah — by bawling a non-stop megamix of anti-Catholic anthems.

So for 90 minutes plus injury time we sang non stop anti Catholic anthems. Please list them, and confirm your view like his we sang them non stop for the duration.

Yet they were double-quick to accuse Kilmarnock of having crappy turnstiles, hopeless stewarding and even caned the flimsiness of that disabled enclosure, which really should have been tested for its roof’s ability to support a celebrating mob

Please quote where Rangers make comment on the structure being in any way needed to support a celebratory mob. Or indeed question any more about its safety that that now apparently aired previously on numerous occasions by various sources to the  local council and club.

Take your time.

I note Leckie also had a pop at the SFA for not dealing with the aftermath of the Hibs fans actions and not dealing with celtic fans actions either - but we can only look after our own and you seem To that that means deflection and avoiding the truth that some of our fans acted irresponsibly on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

An exit gate forced open by visiting Rangers fans “impatient” at the length of time it was taking to search them. 

LIE  -- fans were not being impatient -- fans opened the gates and actually relieved a pressure point where young fans were being crushed against a wall   - not the first occasion where fans have been crushed at the entrance.  Now being investigated by the local authorities

And Club 1872 have eyewitness evidence and videos to prove it!

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Real bears who are proud when we cause damage and wear there ‘whataboutery’ like a badge of honour.?

Im more of the view point that Real Bears would remember the 66 and when they see some of our support acting like Fannie’s and putting our own fans in danger would remind them of that! 

Yup defo a republican talking pish. 

As for the whataboutery the fact you can’t see what everyone is pointing out doesn’t surprise me ya mess. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Shut up ya SNP loving, fenian cunt, what a fukkin moron 

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I note Leckie also had a pop at the SFA for not dealing with the aftermath of the Hibs fans actions and not dealing with celtic fans actions either - but we can only look after our own and you seem To that that means deflection and avoiding the truth that some of our fans acted irresponsibly on Sunday. 

So he's correct in the stuff I've quoted,? Or are you just ignoring that whilst saying but whatabout all the other stuff?

29 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You never been handed the honour to damage a woman's whataboutery for the first time? That's pride, and a real badge to bare.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So he's correct in the stuff I've quoted,? Or are you just ignoring that whilst saying but whatabout all the other stuff?

Look, I know you like to deflect rather than grasp the truth - worry away at a small point and ignore the big stuff - I also know that deflect and ignore is in fashion, but until you have some sort of ability to look at an argument from both sides you will never see any truth. You only see things through blue glass ( not tinted - thick blue) and as such responding to your points of deflection is just a waste of time. 

However i’m happy to play your game - I’ll answer your post - on the basis you acknowledge that the guys jumping on the disabled area roof were in the wrong, that they were irresponsible, oh, and without justification caveats.