Nice stat

eskbankloyal

48 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I must have missed a memo somewhere😥.

Since last Sunday we have beaten Kilmarnock on their bouncy castle and slaughtered FC Midtjylland in Denmark (joint top in Danish Superliga with 5 wins out of 5, only 1 goal conceded) and Hibs at Ibrox.

We have won 29 corners while conceding 7 and had 55 shots, 35 on target, and scored 12 goals.

And yet, according to some of our resident experts, our attack is weaker than it was last season🤣.

55  shots you say 👀

29 minutes ago, left winger said:

Imagine how many we would have scored if we’d made a couple of passes today?

Frightening, coming out after the game and many saying it should have been double figures which I was kind of doubting but the stats don’t lie 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Frightening, coming out after the game and many saying it should have been double figures which I was kind of doubting but the stats don’t lie 

Should have been 6 at half time, but unlike other times when we’ve seen an equaliser coming - like last week - I wasn’t concerned at all today.

2 hours ago, left winger said:

Should have been 6 at half time, but unlike other times when we’ve seen an equaliser coming - like last week - I wasn’t concerned at all today.

I couldn’t really relax until we got the 3rd as I knew they would collapse at that point