Barisic’s goal

Essandoh

39 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Know it's decent when even Sutton calls it a work of art.

It seemed to me today that Sutton has been told to stop being as biased as he has in all things past.

I'm sure that BT do not want commentators / presenters who are anything less than impartial.

If he has become a reformed character then we will all be relieved as will goats.

2 minutes ago, Algeran said:

It seemed to me today that Sutton has been told to stop being as biased as he has in all things past.

I'm sure that BT do not want commentators / presenters who are anything less than impartial.

If he has become a reformed character then we will all be relieved as will goats.

There was a drop ball at some point and we never gave them the ball back, he said we didn't do the right thing but Craigain was surprisingly quick to put him in his place with facts.

7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

PEACH!! 

Nice to see we can have an alternative to Tav now. Teams have been reading our free kicks like a book for a while now. 

Borna has always displayed a silky left foot cross or dead ball but, in the case of the latter, Tav has generally pulled rank !