Apologists

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You’ve kind of answered your own question mate. 👍👍

We had a Fenian councillor over here that started a Facebook page appealing to parents not to let their kids be bigots don’t let them wear a Rangers top. 

Where about was that? A lot of our councillors are ex I Ran Away/SF so only going one way. 

Union flag removal was tip of the iceberg unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You’ve kind of answered your own question mate. 👍👍

We had a Fenian councillor over here that started a Facebook page appealing to parents not to let their kids be bigots don’t let them wear a Rangers top. 

Good Lord but it's acceptable to be a nappy ripper,Jez wept.

"I actually took my wee boy to the park the other day and a guy I knew asked him who he supported and he shouted Rangers. Later on the guy comes to me and says you should maybe teach him not to shout that out in public."

If you knew the guy then he would already know what team you and your son supported.

You've clearly added this part to try and make your OP more interesting.

Riddy.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

"I actually took my wee boy to the park the other day and a guy I knew asked him who he supported and he shouted Rangers. Later on the guy comes to me and says you should maybe teach him not to shout that out in public."

If you knew the guy then he would already know what team you and your son supported.

Riddy.

Actually I know him but I live in Scotland so would see him maybe once a year... So he probably wouldn't know or was expecting him to reply man city or chelsea or Liverpool...

Anyone this is the story what happened if you don't believe me am no bothered!

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Riddy.

Right young man, get a GIF made :lol:

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Riddy.

Oh, Good one from Detective Blueme.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Actually I know him but I live in Scotland so would see him maybe once a year... So he probably wouldn't know or was expecting him to reply man city or chelsea or Liverpool...

Anyone this is the story what happened if you don't believe me am no bothered!

Still not convinced tbh.

Any pictures of your "mate"? 

10 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

In my opinion taigs wear Septic gear because they have f**k all else to wear,rather than Bears who have a wardrobe.

F**k them,if your kid wants to wear our colours encourage him.

…and we also wear working clothes unlike those workshy, scrounging bastards.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I dont get what apologist has to do with your story 

As in I have seen gradually over the last 10 years or so probably longer... Our culture and our football club being pushed out of mainstream culture. 

Rather than fighting back I more and more see the attitude to hide your identity. Don't wears Rangers shirt in case you offend the Catholic family etc etc. 

I live in NI so maybe a wee bit diff then all the Scots bears face but always been a big support back home for Rangers.