This Board

scottyc06

6 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yep and it seems some of our so called fans are desperate to give them the reason to do it!

Oh fuck off!! Our fans weren't made aware of the charge until after the second charge even took place! There has been one game since then... Anybody desperate to give them reason at that game??

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Oh fuck off!! Our fans weren't made aware of the charge until after the second charge even took place! There has been one game since then... Anybody desperate to give them reason at that game??

Look at the reaction on here and on social media, to some it is more important to get to sing the stuff than stop it for the good of the club they are meant to support.

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

Look at the reaction on here and on social media, to some it is more important to get to sing the stuff than stop it for the good of the club they are meant to support.

Again, we had a chance to sing it at the weekend, did we? 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They're hoping that by stopping us going to the big away game they can stop UEFA from penalties at Ibrox for the latest charge.

Protect their revenue, only the fans suffer. 

They fucking knew about this though, if they didn't they would have challenged it as surely UEFA can't give us a second charge for something that happened before we had even received the first one! 

22 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Want to just start this by saying I'm fine with the talks to stop shouting "Fuck the Pope" etc, I get that this is probably the only way to move on from the whole situation. 

The Pope is one bloke and he’s a bit of a cunt if we’re being honest. If there was a Protestant equivalent and somebody shouted “fuck ____” then would you care? What about if somebody shouted “fuck the Dalai Lama”?

14 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

The Pope is one bloke and he’s a bit of a cunt if we’re being honest. If there was a Protestant equivalent and somebody shouted “fuck ____” then would you care? What about if somebody shouted “fuck the Dalai Lama”?

Wit?

Who said I care? All religion is just made up nonsense anyway, should kill every religious leader - world would be a better place.

20 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They fucking knew about this though, if they didn't they would have challenged it as surely UEFA can't give us a second charge for something that happened before we had even received the first one! 

They can, and will, do whatever they like. 

5 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Wit?

Who said I care? All religion is just made up nonsense anyway, should kill every religious leader - world would be a better place.

Aye a hypocrite, complained about US's security border wall as divisive etc etc and the fanny lives in the vatican 🤡🤯

6 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Wit?

Doesn’t want people to sing “fuck the pope” but wants to kill every religious leader in the world. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Doesn’t want people to sing “fuck the pope” but wants to kill every religious leader in the world. 

Didn't say at any point I didn't want people to sing it, but it's an agreeable action if it means we're not being fucked over. 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Let's be blunt about this, UEFA have taken Fenian as an offensive term such as the N word and similar words. 

Whilst people can debate all they want about it, we'll get fucked if we get caught singing it

Think we had already accepted this...