Things you hate in football right now

G.E.C.

6 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Analysis on highlight shows, just show me the highlights, I don't to see some so called expert play with a electronic pen and spout pish.

Oooooohhhhhhh yes that does my nut in, some self indulgent expert taking about 30 seconds to tell us what a player was thinking after the said player has a split second to make his move, ehhh naw he didnae ya eejit he just played through instinct ya fanny.

43 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Pep going into “teaching” mode with players whenever a camera is stuck into his face on the pitch at the best end of a game. Attention seeking of the highest order.

Think I know what u mean on this, 

but since 2008 it seems to have worked for him, maybe it actually isn’t a gimmick after all?

The number of transfers etc. I can’t keep up with the amount of moves that happen.

Mostly talking premier league to be fair. Hardly any of the teams have a stalwart for their team, just a bunch of random players strapped together that’ll change next window.

"He's entitled to go down there." says the co-commentator whenever a player doesn't take a swan dive at the slightest touch.  Football as a war of attrition; you'll never see something like Maradona's 2nd goal against England in 86 while that mentality prevails.

23 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Diddy teams with sheikh money being able to drop 50M on some average cunt and pay them >100k/wk.

The truly big clubs in the world such as us and various others in small leagues suffer due to this fuckin money marginalising us.  One of the fucking stars on the champions league logo is ours for fuck sake man. 

Makes me rage tbh. 

That is a discussion which is worth a whole lot more than seven lines, mate.

Alternatively, you are a genius who’s summed the whole thing up in seven lines.....