Vouched members

falkirkNS

There is no doubt that all Rangers sites are frequented by   a surprising number  of  obsessed Sellik fans, no doubt at all, this one will be no different, some will have been here for years, their whole life is one of utter  obsession with us, in my experience of forums they generally out themselves by their fuckwittery.

6 hours ago, Blueray said:

Don't seem to recall @falkirkNS positing his views much on the politics forum where there's differences of opinion certainly however the overwhelming majority agree that the snp are a bunch of chip on shoulder rhebel scum. Maybe if he visited the politics board more often he might find common ground on his viewpoints.

I’ll need to mosey on over to the politics form by the sound of it - it needs some sensible input from a leftie/ commie/ SNP Rangers supporting chap like myself ! 

Just once, I would like to see a thread like this where the op has the baws to actually call people out instead of the cryptic shite.

Would make for a much more interesting read.

What say you @falkirkNS

Are you up for sharing even a few of the posters who don't make it into the new section? 

No one knows anyone on here really and everyone hides behind a fake username. Who would decide if someone was allowed in? 

I used to be part of an old forum where we had a secret forum at the bottom but only access to known people were allowed and i couldn't see that happening on here without some idiot giving away personal information on someone. 

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

What classifies you as a "vouched" member then? 

I'd say over 1000 likes/posts but the op seems to have neither after 6 years. 

Stupid thread... If you don't like a poster just hit the ignore button ffs. 

Likes and post count mean absolute fuck all on here when most is given for posting articles other have written etc

53 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

What classifies you as a "vouched" member then? 

I'd say over 1000 likes/posts but the op seems to have neither after 6 years. 

Stupid thread... If you don't like a poster just hit the ignore button ffs. 

He wants PUL members that attend games to be vouched

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

No one knows anyone on here really and everyone hides behind a fake username. Who would decide if someone was allowed in? 

I used to be part of an old forum where we had a secret forum at the bottom but only access to known people were allowed and i couldn't see that happening on here without some idiot giving away personal information on someone. 

That's wrong, quite a few of the regular posters know eachother outside the forum

In theory it's an interesting idea but difficult in implement.

The only way that I can see it working is if it was by invite only to an otherwise hidden section of the site. If you accept the invitation then your name is added and the section is visible when you log on.