Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Remarkedly similar to the population of Scotland,where the minority is ruling the majority 😉

Its time the dog was wagging the tail again rather than the tail wagging the dog.

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Remarkedly similar to the population of Scotland,where the minority is ruling the majority 😉

The point is that the 85% - its 78% I think - based their decision on incorrect information and they were bullied and coerced.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I actually, like you, used to think 'Netflix and chill' meant chill out and watch netflix.

Got some strange looks when I was telling folk at work that at the weekend my mate was coming round and we were just gonna watch netflix and chill.

Reminds me of when I was young and my old man used to joke about me having PMT - Pre-Match Tension.

He never said it again after I proudly announced to my God-fearing Gran that I had PMT one Saturday before going to the game.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Could someone please give a brief summary of the Dundee Hibernians statement. I would feel unclean going anywhere near it. 

They've basically broke rank with their supporters organisation. It's to do with money and allocating funds. 

16 minutes ago, Vision said:

You forgot the biggest one of all last year when millions rubbed there eyes at the blatant corruption taking place in front of their eyes at the piggery.

Get sharing that near and far on SM folks 😉

Archived