Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Another clean sheet. I didn't get 4 so I'll go 2-0 Same team to start.  

Not entirely convinced with Arfield and Davis subs at 2nd half. Pace seems to slow right down. Maybe just coincidence? 

the game was finished then  i know they were not very good but it is the right call to take our best players off and keep them for sun  that is what the 5 subs are for

We need to treat this game like a old firm everyone at it eager to get in about it.

Yes it's only Livi but that pitch is a equaliser everyone connected with scum fc will be watching and imo waiting for a slip up. 

Any win will be huge get it done Rangers

11 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Did they say why he went off, he injured?

Anyway must win Sunday, need to extend our lead while we can keep the momentum and pressure on. If everyone’s fit same starting 11 for me.

McCann said post match he was sure it was just about getting Helander minutes with the games coming up thick and fast.

Although it does seem a very un Grerrard-esque move to make such a sub at 45mins.

11 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

McCann said post match he was sure it was just about getting Helander minutes with the games coming up thick and fast.

Although it does seem a very un Grerrard-esque move to make such a sub at 45mins.

He was holding his lower back after a challenge but didn't look like it was bothering him much after. Could just be about minutes and rotation. 

Archived