Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

doubt anyone will buy them at this point In the season for full price, but I'd buy one half price in the next sale as I only have Long Sleeved Home top..

look forward to the title-winning range, if Castore think they can get away with charging us £80 quid for a basic 'Made in Turkey' t-shirt that says "Rangers SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP WINNERS 20/21" ...they're absolutely right

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I sometimes wonder if cunts actually support our club in this thread and there’s certainly a smell of shite about some posters and it’s as if they just want to put the boot into the club and to make Castore look as if they are failing.

Not a cunt for stating my annoyance and frustration at a company who seem to show no value in my or many others loyal custom and continuously can't seem to get the basics right.

As soon as they show some positives to post about I'll be the first on here to compliment. Until then, my personal opinion is that they're a show of cowboys who have treated our fanbase like mugs. 

1 hour ago, alan_himself said:

doubt anyone will buy them at this point In the season for full price, but I'd buy one half price in the next sale as I only have Long Sleeved Home top..

look forward to the title-winning range, if Castore think they can get away with charging us £80 quid for a basic 'Made in Turkey' t-shirt that says "Rangers SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP WINNERS 20/21" ...they're absolutely right

It's funny because it's true!

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I ordered stuff before Christmas and it all arrived bang on time. Wife bought me the Retro top and she had it here 2 days later. 

Seeing as this seasons top is going to be truly iconic I ordered it last monday afternoon at 3:30pm had it on by the Wednesday morning. 

Quality is excellent . But maybe im just lucky.... 🤔🙄🇬🇧💙

Chinese or Turkish?

Asking for a friend.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assumed this would have come with Seko and Tomket on it.

Maybe the club have a price for including that sponsorship on public sale kits and they only paid for match kits? I don’t know.

I actually reached-out to Castore asking them a very similar question, awaiting a response, although maybe I should of asked the club too! 😉

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I sometimes wonder if cunts actually support our club in this thread and there’s certainly a smell of shite about some posters and it’s as if they just want to put the boot into the club and to make Castore look as if they are failing.

Thats not fair mate. I personally feel aggrieved with Castore and won't buy any of their products unless they show a marked improvement next season. I should be allowed to make other fans/customers aware of this before they make their purchase. 

None of us should have any loyalty to Castore, they aren't doing us a favour they are making more money off us than they ever have. We should be holding them accountable when they don't deliver. 

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I ordered stuff before Christmas and it all arrived bang on time. Wife bought me the Retro top and she had it here 2 days later. 

Seeing as this seasons top is going to be truly iconic I ordered it last monday afternoon at 3:30pm had it on by the Wednesday morning. 

Or just truthful 

20 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Was this through the Rangers online store? Really want the away top in long sleeve (sold out) but would settle for the short sleeve version. Just no idea which version is the 'best' now and where to get it :lol: 

17 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Fuck it, I'm getting the away top. I've gone from being underwhelmed by it when it was fist released, to absolutely loving it! 

Just wondering about the fit....are the sizes accurate to normal clothes. I'd normally be a medium. 

:tu: 

I always buy a large and bought a large again and fits just fine. Its only the sleeves that feel a little tighter than usual but other than that its a perfect fit. 

38 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

I always buy a large and bought a large again and fits just fine. Its only the sleeves that feel a little tighter than usual but other than that its a perfect fit. 

Thanks mate! Aye, it looks like a slightly snug fit on the players, so was expecting that! Cheers!

1.thumb.png.8f913ee2c57f0a80731fc2c8f71ec272.png

Response from Castore regarding Printing of Shirts, asked if they had plans to-do online ordering for Printing of Shirts, due to stores are currently closed and they did offer pre-printed ones with the most common players on the tops, back when the home top was initially put on sale. (Personally i feel they could offer Players names and numbers as that would be kinda standard online, but if they wanted something personal then they should go to the store - Especially considering Castore's track record - Less things to go wrong for them.)

On 01/02/2021 at 11:53, TEFTONG said:

I've got one the home shirt from the pre order, and a couple of training tops which are all spot on.

Think they should be cut a bit of slack for the problems at the start due to the worldwide pandemic.