UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

Some of us paid £185 for 4 games/8 tickets, 2/4 of which will be Scotland at Hampden. Others are Czechs vs Croatia and a last 16 tie. 

F that. They are getting sold when I get them. The thought of being stuck in with the Tranny Army makes me boak. 

I'll take your Scotland tickets mate 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Imagine letting the fact that Leigh Griffiths is a rodent get you so upset that you can't be happy for that your country qualified for its first major tournament in over 20 years. Mental.

Aye because it’s just Leigh Griffiths eh?  Fuck all to do with the fact they’re full of rangers hating, nationalist bastards.  Fuck them I hope COVID cancels the tournament. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Aye because it’s just Leigh Griffiths eh.  Fuck all to do with the fact their full of rangers hating, nationalist bastards.  Fuck them I hope COVID cancels the tournament. 

Probably only because so many Rangers fans turned their back on the team. Wasn't like that before at all despite the national team having had a pretty strong celtic presence for much of my life, the Walter Smith era aside

If the fans who stopped supporting Scotland returned it would immediately return to a Rangers fan majority again

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Imagine letting the fact that Leigh Griffiths is a rodent get you so upset that you can't be happy for that your country qualified for its first major tournament in over 20 years. Mental.

I wasn't happy they qualified before he posted the picture. 

The retweet is just a cheap dig at Lafferty on top of the week he's already. 

Defend your hero Super Leigh all you want though. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Probably only because so many Rangers fans turned their back on the team. Wasn't like that before at all despite the national team having had a pretty strong celtic presence for much of my life, the Walter Smith era aside

If the fans who stopped supporting Scotland returned it would immediately return to a Rangers fan majority again

So it’s rangers supporters fault we’ve been hounded out by the nationalists.  

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Imagine letting the fact that Leigh Griffiths is a rodent get you so upset that you can't be happy that your country qualified for its first major tournament in over 20 years. Mental.

Scotland could win the thing and it would make no difference to me . Bridge was burned long ago . 

I watched the game and Scotland deserved to win and I was glad of the victory, but it wasn't anywhere near a Novo scoring or Rogic missing feeling when Marshall saved. But it is definitely something to cheer the country up in these dire times, so that must be a good thing unless your a bit of a spaz

The thought of any Rangers fan cheering them/Lee Griffiths on and using Ryan Jack as some sort of justification for it makes me wanna spew. Short memories. Nauseating. 

and btw, how can any Rangers fan cheer on the N.Ireland team as well? it was only a year and a half ago they invoked a crazy by-law that's never been done before to stop Laffferty playing for us at Hamilton, when we were short upfront, because he pulled out of a squad of theirs. They aren't any pals of ours either. 

Watched most of that Scotland game and tbh they deserved it without playing well. Tactics were spot-on from the fenian, alcoholic tramp (the pressing, movement etc) but Serbia were awful - only started playing in extra time. But Scotland deserve credit. I don't watch them often, but it's the best they've played in years (that I've seen).

I can handle them "qualifying" and I put inverted coma's there because it's a farce. They just widened the net and gave more teams a chance to qualify. They qualified doing essentially fuck-all. They were bound to qualify some time using this set-up.

What I'm dreading is the days of hysteria ... that handjob of a man George Bowie and his co-host on the radio every morning babbling on about it, the media hype, the football phone-in etc ... the couple of weeks before the tournament will be absolute torture too. I'll ensure my summer holiday coincides with all the drama.

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Wasting your time. They are our version of the plastic paddy crew.