Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Be the Scott Brown tribute show tonight. Nurnberg Keavins will be calling to praise the ‘great captain since McNeill’, despite the cunt getting the run around unless he was up against Jason Holt and Sean Goss. 

They'll try make it the Lego eating fucker show but surely tarriers will be screaming murder at the mere thought of Keane....

Yeah I won't be listening to the cunts making a player who was a domestic serial loser when Rangers were at normal status, who was a serial loser against decent opposition and who has been returned to becoming a domestic serial loser now that we're back to that status sound like fucking Messi.

Not going to tell any lies here, after listening to a couple of calls tonight and sneak peeking a few posts on Afc chat I'm quite convinced that Aberdeen are about to dominate Scottish football for the next 2/3 years, oh well it was fun while it lasted. 

19 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not going to tell any lies here, after listening to a couple of calls tonight and sneak peeking a few posts on Afc chat I'm quite convinced that Aberdeen are about to dominate Scottish football for the next 2/3 years, oh well it was fun while it lasted. 

Will fully deserve their automatic CL place for season after next.

4 hours ago, Assegai said:

Yeah I won't be listening to the cunts making a player who was a domestic serial loser when Rangers were at normal status, who was a serial loser against decent opposition and who has been returned to becoming a domestic serial loser now that we're back to that status sound like fucking Messi.

Never understood the fawning over brown. Dominated when we weren’t there yet against European opposition or a strong Rangers consistently found wanting. The best celtic minded Scottish midfielder in the last few years is John McGinn and even he didn’t want to play for them. 

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

Never understood the fawning over brown. Dominated when we weren’t there yet against European opposition or a strong Rangers consistently found wanting. The best celtic minded Scottish midfielder in the last few years is John McGinn and even he didn’t want to play for them. 

Thank fuk !

22 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

mcginn will end up there. 

45 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A daftie declan confirms the sheep to be a force to be reckoned with next season, you heard it here first. broony Legoend.

:lol:Shrek will not be afforded the same protection playing for them . And you bet the sheep fans will be changing their moods when things start to go bad . That is when they will remember the amount of times he was baiting their support 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No fun in listening now tbh . The show is boring at best of times but since we have won the league . It just seems worse. You can hear the hurt. The show should be called .......tic radio now . It is that bad 

Yup same here, I stopped when they had all the tax experts phoning in and only went back for the terry munro meltdown but it's a bit stale again. I'll give it a miss till roy keane is rolling around trackside with the 4th official.

Just now, G13 said:

Yup same here, I stopped when they had all the tax experts phoning in and only went back for the terry munro meltdown but it's a bit stale again. I'll give it a miss till roy keane is rolling around trackside with the 4th official.

:lol:take him or Clarke . We will have 3/4 in a row in the bag :beer:

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

:lol:Shrek will not be afforded the same protection playing for them . And you bet the sheep fans will be changing their moods when things start to go bad . That is when they will remember the amount of times he was baiting their support 

You can envisage it not being a marriage made in heaven. It’ll be a quick divorce.

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No fun in listening now tbh . The show is boring at best of times but since we have won the league . It just seems worse. You can hear the hurt. The show should be called .......tic radio now . It is that bad 

Aye, it has run its course.

Much more fun when I rip them to pieces at work and soak in their anguish. 

:jimmybell:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

And still weeks and months of it left to go . And then we start all over again :sarcasm:

The way it should be mate.

As i tell them... they are a shipwreck and it will take them years to recover. Unlike them we will push on up in Europe and make a name for ourselves. That's where we belong.

I'm not very popular with filth fans in my work. Not sure why.

:seal: 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The way it should be mate.

As i tell them... they are a shipwreck and it will take them years to recover. Unlike them we will push on up in Europe and make a name for ourselves. That's where we belong.

I'm not very popular with filth fans in my work. Not sure why.

:seal: 

:lol:

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think so BD . You just know eventually, these two would have them rioting in the car parks sooner than later :lol:

broony will end up in the Scotland set up once once it all goes south with all the usual apologists making excuse for him why it went wrong.