***St Mirren vs Rangers***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Kent is another who needs dropped. He has one great game every now and then and people think he’s world class.

90% of his games he’s worse than useless. 

Cunt played left back for majority of the second half. Thinks he can run the show. Miles off form. 

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Aribo the biggest disappointment for me tonight, what did he even do that game?

Aribo, Kent. Zungu pretty poor tonight. Looked better after Kamara and Davis came on.

Shocking to lose the winning goal.

This team can’t get anything across the line. Or at least that’s the narrative that will be pushed by us AND the filth.

We played like the tarriers tonight. Thought we just had to turn up and win. Played slow and casual until the last 15 minutes then went full blast. Worked, as we got the equalizer with two minutes remaining but were undone with their winning goal from a last minute corner whilst our centre back, Balogun, had to be subbed due concussion after an elbow to the face. Dangerous play causing harm to a fellow professional, not even a foul given. Let's see where SFA/CO take this.

Have I missed us being given the choice of losing tonight or in the league?   

Losing tonight takes away our easiest chance of being winners for the first time in almost 10 years. That's fucking huge.  Winning this cup, would surely have instilled more belief into the team, but now they must be thinking the same as us - are we going to fuck the league again?  

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Kamara criminal to give the ball away in the lead up to their winner 

Game management was all off there, extra time wouldn’t have been ideal but after seeming to get out of jail we should have been happy to see it out to then and really go for it in the last half hour 

When you stand back and look at it, his starting 11 was criminal. Of all the teams left in the competition we were by far run away favourites. So let's start with, Bassey, Zungu and Itten of neither of them has set foot in Paisley. Let's leave, Davis, Kamara and Defoe on the bench in favour of a midfield three who have never played together. Even when you have 15 minutes at halftime to make changes, nah let's not bother l, let's wait until Bassey gets done again and then bring on Barasic.

Every time he gets caught out you think let's learn from this but I think the lesson is getting lost. 

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I look at that team and dont see a team that can perform when silverware is at stake.

No width. No pace. No winning mentality. 

What St Mirren did tonight was show the world how to play against us successfully.

We need to be better than what we showed tonight.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Aribo, Kent. Zungu pretty poor tonight. Looked better after Kamara and Davis came on.

Shocking to lose the winning goal.

This team can’t get anything across the line. Or at least that’s the narrative that will be pushed by us AND the filth.

Yip, the mhedia will have a field day with this, but we've only ourselves to blame with that shambles of a performance 

3 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Itten....really???

I really don't know what every c*unt sees is this lad... personally, I think he's overated for his actual performances. 

However, he wasn't the worse or alone on the night....

Kent plays one good game in 5 and really and don't start me on Aribo's performance. He  fucks about going in circles with his one leg and then cant pass a simple ball to anyone in the same coloured shirt.

I hope SG roasts everyone of them for they deserve it big time.

SG needs to roast himself and his management team for that shambolic starting 11. Really look at himself in the mirror and ask if he really wants to win something at this club or choke at every opportunity.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Zunga was stand out failure tonight 

He may well be a good buy .On the evidence so far .Just not what we need in Scottish football pitches 

Hes a typical Gerrard signing , looks tidy as he sprays around 2 hundred passes sideways and back wards. Thankfully hes a loan.......

Archived