*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Was always the fear with this team, need a big slice of luck and everything to basically go our way all season as they can’t cope with setbacks and pressure. Even with celtic in meltdown, one bad result in the cup and you can see the team and fans unraveling in front of you. 

I just don't get it mate.

Still hopeful we'll win this match, but based on what we've seen so far this is right back to the performances of Jan/Feb.

What the fuck is wrong with some of these cunts in our team. Someone needs to slap the fuck out of Davis in particular at half time to wake him up.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Worst part is if we do score they’ll still play the same so we have to score 2 against 10 behind the ball, never happening

This is what happens when you give teams something to hold on to. We start getting desperate and snapping at shots.

Always excited when I refresh the thread and there's dozens of replies (means we've scored).

Always disappointed when I refresh the thread and there's only 2 replies.

Means its the same few idiots every game picking out two players to blame (Kent and Davis apparently), which we all know from earlier in thread. 

Hope we'll get an inrush of posts within next 10 minutes...................