C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, watty. said:

Love how they make out they want to charge at the players cars,but can't cos the fence is there,but once it's down they hold back anyway while screaming shitebags 😂

There's one guy who you can hear shouting come on and waving people over but once he realised no one was following he stops 😂

One thing I would say is even though we suffered some horrific defeats during the banter years we never stooped that low and acted like animals.

Only time I’ve ever seen ugly scenes was before the snowy Hearts game that got abandoned.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Listening back to SSB, one of the callers is telling the celtic players to educate themselves and read about the history of the club.

Oh no no no no, you don’t want them doing that :lol::lol::lol:

That'll be the abridged version with all the scandal and innuendo taken out of it.

It's a pamphlet apparently 😂

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That yesterday imo has given Lennon more time 

His bosses can't possibly cave to the thugs or the games a bogey. 

Interesting thought.

They might also want to get the Milan game out of the way too and pin it on him, and find a way to look sanctimonious, before forcing him into a seppuku ritual disembowelling.

(Of course, as soon as I press submit, he might be out on his ear, and Paul Lambert in a uber.)

3 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Interesting thought.

They might also want to get the Milan game out of the way too and pin it on him, and find a way to look sanctimonious, before forcing him into a seppuku ritual disembowelling.

(Of course, as soon as I press submit, he might be out on his ear, and Paul Lambert in a uber.)

hope they get paul lamberth he is useless as well  think he wont last much longer at ipswich

26 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Sure to get a reaction out the players now :boydie:

If anything they will want to leave in Jan

Been saying the same thing since last night that if you're a Celtic player and you see the fans reacting like that to you trying to get at your cars etc etc - are you really going to be passionate about the club? subconsciously, if there's a 50-50 to be won in the middle of the park, a defender that needs to bravely throw his body in front of the ball in the box or a striker that needs to just gamble inside the penalty area - are they going to want to do those things? I wouldn't, I don't think. 

Even more so their better players like Edouard, Christie, McGregor, Laxalt who didn't grow up Celtic fans.

It looks like Brown has already chucked it under Lennon this season because before (no matter who the manager was) he was this passionate, sneering bastard who would go flying into things. A shite player, but a winner. He's a shell of himself now - maybe for the reasons above.

Also I know football doesn't work this way, but I can't help thinking too "what if" what if Celtic never got an 85th minute winner at Tannadice and 91st & 94th minute goals to win at McDermid Park ... we'd be on course to stop 10 comfortably with a bit to spare.

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Have a suspicion that if they were to sack their manager he could potentially end up a witness against them in a certain other matter.

Just speculating of course :sherlock: 

This exactly , Lennon was seen coming out of Barry Bennell's caravan .

He must know who was who in the ring.

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Been saying the same thing since last night that if you're a Celtic player and you see the fans reacting like that to you trying to get at your cars etc etc - are you really going to be passionate about the club? subconsciously, if there's a 50-50 to be won in the middle of the park, a defender that needs to bravely throw his body in front of the ball in the box or a striker that needs to just gamble inside the penalty area - are they going to want to do those things? I wouldn't, I don't think. 

Even more so their better players like Edouard, Christie, McGregor, Laxalt who didn't grow up Celtic fans.

It looks like Brown has already chucked it under Lennon this season because before (no matter who the manager was) he was this passionate, sneering bastard who would go flying into things. A shite player, but a winner. He's a shell of himself now - maybe for the reasons above.

Also I know football doesn't work this way, but I can't help thinking too "what if" what if Celtic never got an 85th minute winner at Tannadice and 91st & 94th minute goals to win at McDermid Park ... we'd be on course to stop 10 comfortably with a bit to spare.

I started watching it yesterday at 2-0 and the only cunt trying was laxative

Archived