Rangers must step up after SPFL club chief demands 'urgent' change

The Dude

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

End of the season we'll be in a strong position to push for change. 

If the other club's are willing to push as well then go for it. 

I just don't trust other club's after last season when even a free internal investigation was turned down. 

For me that should be the end of it regardless of who the club is. If the rest of Scottish football want change let them go for it and only throw our weight behind it when everything else is in place and we then join the fight 

Those clubs who supported us last year, with a few exceptions, did so only because they all had something to lose. 

Hearts, Thistle being relegated unjustly, Raith, Falkirk being denied promotion whlst being in a strong position etc.

Teams are only interested in themselves and unfortunately (blinkers off) I include ourselves.

So until teams wake up, find common ground and band together to rid Scottish football of the vermin that runs it for the benefit of one club and one club only, then nothing will ever change.

What's happening at the moment is testimony to what is going on. There should be a HUGE outcry from all of Scottish football clubs but the noise is deafening. They are all sitting in their own wee bubbles, blinkered to what's happening right in front of their own eyes.

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

The low league clubs chose to back the corruption in the summer 

They’ve made their bed 

Not all of them did, but I get your point regarding the majority. I suspect a number of clubs that didn't support our call for an investigation are regretting it now. 

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Na Rangers shouldn’t stick their necks out again unless there is a guarantee that we have enough clubs with us. I’d wager maybe 7-10 are with us on top of those already after recent events and I still don’t think it’s enough 

A cabal is a cabal for a reason . Protect their own cause . Whatever is thrown at them .It will take a monumental shift in attitudes to bring about change for me . No matter how bad we think this is for them 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

End of the season we'll be in a strong position to push for change. 

If the other club's are willing to push as well then go for it. 

I just don't trust other club's after last season when even a free internal investigation was turned down. 

I'm behind you on that statement most of these clubs couldn't give a feck about anyone but themselves but any chink we can take advantage of we have to go for it 

As heartless as it sounds there are too many clubs and leagues in scotland. A culling of smaller clubs isnt the worst thing that could happen especially if it then leads to a restructure of leagues and governing body. 

As already mentioned in previous posts a lot of these clubs made their own beds when they sided with the corrupt bastards in the last vote so they can frankly go fuck themselves. There will be plenty of teams that go to the wall before the likes of falkirk are in any real danger. 

36 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

As heartless as it sounds there are too many clubs and leagues in scotland. A culling of smaller clubs isnt the worst thing that could happen especially if it then leads to a restructure of leagues and governing body. 

As already mentioned in previous posts a lot of these clubs made their own beds when they sided with the corrupt bastards in the last vote so they can frankly go fuck themselves. There will be plenty of teams that go to the wall before the likes of falkirk are in any real danger. 

I have no wish to see us helping clubs survive that wanted us dead or supported the cabal that only wish us harm. Most have shown to be more interested in supporting the cabal than doing the right thing for football, so fuck them.

51 minutes ago, jamess said:

I have no wish to see us helping clubs survive that wanted us dead or supported the cabal that only wish us harm. Most have shown to be more interested in supporting the cabal than doing the right thing for football, so fuck them.

Its tempting to say that,but this is a rotten corrupt regime and it has to be overthrown. 

3 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

You are right mate. They bowed down to what would keep them alive at the last meeting. They shat it no doubt. It’s now that they are seeing the ends of their decisions with these corrupt bastards.

It's a good statement. However even if Falkirk voted yes, I find it difficult to have any sympathy for any club in Scotland. They took turns at throwing stones at us when we were on our knees and even after all that, we stepped up and provided the platform for change only for them to shit the bed. 

Archived