them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

This shit about not watching our game is madness. Had three screens in front of me tonight. RTV on the right one watching and listening after the end of our game, RM on the middle one and 365 on the left one. 365 updated instantly when those cunts scored.

3 screens 😂 You moonlight as an air traffic controller?

11 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

This shit about not watching our game is madness. Had three screens in front of me tonight. RTV on the right one watching and listening after the end of our game, RM on the middle one and 365 on the left one. 365 updated instantly when those cunts scored.

Are you off shift polis or something?? 

:bornacraphead:

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Used to do it in the betting thread quite often mate. It's kind of gone quiet about the horses in there though.

Will do if I see something. :tu:

I've never been into the horses, or even betting really, I just put a few quid on us when we go behind at decent odds :lol: Any advice is welcome.

2 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I've never been into the horses, or even betting really, I just put a few quid on us when we go behind at decent odds :lol: Any advice is welcome.

Make no secret of it that I'm shite at betting on football so don't do it very often.

Anyway, we're going off topic here. Back to hating they bastards. :tu:

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Make no secret of it that I'm shite at betting on football so don't do it very often.

Anyway, we're going off topic here. Back to hating they bastards. :tu:

Jammy last minute cunts for as long as I can remember.

FFWD to the forensic analysis of the mutants highlghts onsportscene and it's james bhoy whining at arsefelts 1st booking "if you take one in the face,yes! you're going to be angry" then his 2nd booking and sending off and he said,and i fuckin quote the tosser "i feel it's abit harsh"
WT ACTUAL F?..he got sent off for putting an elbow into the Ross County players face.
And that was when i switched off and decided fenians should not get to speak about them.
I'm heading for my scratcher and will watch the highlights of our match tomorrow,when i'm sober.

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

FFWD to the forensic analysis of the mutants highlghts onsportscene and it's james bhoy whining at arsefelts 1st booking "if you take one in the face,yes! you're going to be angry" then his 2nd booking and sending off and he said,and i fuckin quote the tosser "i feel it's abit harsh"
WT ACTUAL F?..he got sent off for putting an elbow into the Ross County players face.
And that was when i switched off and decided fenians should not get to speak about them.
I'm heading for my scratcher and will watch the highlights of our match tomorrow,when i'm sober.

Probably for the best tbh mate

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

They are an energetic new team pulling through on momentum and belief.

We are a mature, reenergised outfit a level above them.

We’ll show it on the 2nd. 

There is a potential for us to give them  a hiding on the 2nd .

Far more confident going there with Gio at the helm for this game than with the previous manager .

Thats not to say I thought we would struggle but we had the potential to lose at least one early goal .