them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

Just a thought but if krankie is so concerned about a football club employing a sex offender should she not be raging that a certain football club re employed a known paedo after sacking him.

Plus the list big enough to fill a mini bus.

It's a pretty daft thing to put down on paper tbh. We all know what he means and we all think, but to publish it in a national newspaper just seems silly to me. That being said, celtic are clearly just doing what they always do and trying to make capital, positioning themselves as righteous victims.

26 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's a pretty daft thing to put down on paper tbh. We all know what he means and we all think, but to publish it in a national newspaper just seems silly to me. That being said, celtic are clearly just doing what they always do and trying to make capital, positioning themselves as righteous victims.

Doing what they do best 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What’s KB said ?

Asking why none of our players tested McGregor’s mask to protect his cheekbone. Fucking stupid comment to put in writing, even if we all thought it. Effectively advocating the targeting of a weakened opponent. Poor show.

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Its starting to look more and more like an ongoing catholic culture facilitated by that shameful club. Griffith's and McCourt being recent products of their environment. To name a few. 

Failure to admit horrific wrongdoings seems to be pathing the way for future generations of fenian beasts. 

it's not just the catholic aspect of it its the leftist aspect of it, they're trying to normalize deviant sexual behaviour from all angles. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

We should have put in a “fair” but crunching tackle on him in the first fuckin minute.

Yes I agree, and Kris knows that is what would have happened with most teams but he was being too truthful. 

My mind also went back to Brown and how he played against us in the last sheep game, how he was never sent off I have no idea, can you imagine if one of our players had been wearing a mask in that game? But not a mention in the press about that. 

Oops I have gone :offtopic: but I think it is a worthwhile point considering the club who has got all offended. :smokingcowboy:

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Boyd is getting a little bit gallus. His comment was out of order. He crossed the line with that one.

He shouldn’t have written it but it’s sensationalism from him and it’s all about the reactions, clicks and coverage which is a writer’s job surely?

Kris will take no morality lessons from that club and their history plus their ex captain used to, and still is, regularly smashing people in the face with no action taking against him. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Boyd is getting a little bit gallus. His comment was out of order. He crossed the line with that one.

Aye, its not something you should say, we all know players might try to take advantage of a player’s injury but we shouldn’t be saying it in the press.

19 hours ago, Dickie said:

Just a thought but if krankie is so concerned about a football club employing a sex offender should she not be raging that a certain football club re employed a known paedo after sacking him.

If only the board at raith rovers had the balls they could have fired that exact nuke right up her shitter.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

i don't see any difference to what boyd said and what pundits say in past games, for example here is what walker said a good few years back, player goes in for a 50/50 or a tackle in the hearts game which i think it was after the ian black on jelavic tackle, "He's very clever in that......leaves a bit on him as he should might make him think about what he does next".