them

MisterC

Whilst there are still some of THEM who are  denying the scale of the transfer fee for CB, despite being confirmed from the relevant sources, there are those who have accepted that Ajax are stumping up Bookoo Bucks and  are now switching to the Sevco won't see a penny of it line to try and calm their fevered brows.

Apparently, every penny is going to Fat Mike, court and legal fees, to the Rangers Directors, and in case all else fails, the money will be going to the little girl who lives down the lane. I realize that looking at their forums is a deeply disturbing and normally to be avoided practice, however some of the stuff being spouted by THEM about the Bassey transfer would keep a modern day Sigmund Freud in work for decades. It really is fascinating to see the lengths that they are going to, to keep their fantasies alive.

32 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Whilst there are still some of THEM who are  denying the scale of the transfer fee for CB, despite being confirmed from the relevant sources, there are those who have accepted that Ajax are stumping up Bookoo Bucks and  are now switching to the Sevco won't see a penny of it line to try and calm their fevered brows.

Apparently, every penny is going to Fat Mike, court and legal fees, to the Rangers Directors, and in case all else fails, the money will be going to the little girl who lives down the lane. I realize that looking at their forums is a deeply disturbing and normally to be avoided practice, however some of the stuff being spouted by THEM about the Bassey transfer would keep a modern day Sigmund Freud in work for decades. It really is fascinating to see the lengths that they are going to, to keep their fantasies alive.

So you refuse to write their name but will happily go onto their forums? 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So you refuse to write their name but will happily go onto their forums? 

Not happily and not as a matter of course. Only when extreme levels of dementedness are prevailing, as they are at the moment. It is like watching a car crash, you do not want to look, but cannot help it.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Not happily and not as a matter of course. Only when extreme levels of dementedness are prevailing, as they are at the moment. It is like watching a car crash, you do not want to look, but cannot help it.

Sounds dodgy as fuck to me tho. Almost like making excuses to justify your decision to read their forums

23 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Sounds dodgy as fuck to me tho. Almost like making excuses to justify your decision to read their forums

Justify my decision? I do not need anyone's permission or approval to read other forums. 

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Justify my decision? I do not need anyone's permission or approval to read other forums. 

Ofc you don't friend, however I'm sure when u start giving a reason as to why you are reading their forums that kinda looks like your justifying your reason for reading them. Unless my brain is too fried to understand the meaning of the word in which case I apologise 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Ofc you don't friend, however I'm sure when u start giving a reason as to why you are reading their forums that kinda looks like your justifying your reason for reading them. Unless my brain is too fried to understand the meaning of the word in which case I apologise 

The point I have been so poorly trying to make is that their forums at the moment are a joy to read as they implode at the news that Rangers have made serious money from the transfers of two players that we paid next to nothing for. They simply cannot handle the fact that they are facing serious and genuine competition after being led to believe that they were going to have a free run at Scottish dominance and the CL qualifications ad infinitum.

The mental gymnastics and downright, outright denial of the fact that we are not in fact deid is delicious, and should be taken in, enjoyed and noted for future reference. As I said earlier, I do not make a habit of visiting the moral cesspits they call social media forums, at times like this though, if you enjoy their pain and anguish (as I do) at things not going just exactly as they expect/demand, then you are denying yourself a pleasure. If you do not want to actually visit their forum then the Kerryfail thread on FF is a great read at the moment, and of course Twitter & FB are a constant source of amusement.

8 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

THEM have invested into their own propaganda so deeply that they are simply incapable of processing the fact that we are still here, and not only that, coming for THEM big style in the coming months. The huge progress on and off the field by Rangers is simply dismissed out of hand as they confidently predict a Scottish Treble and a rampaging campaign through the Champions League this season.

Needless to say I sincerely hope that we are instrumental in crushing their arrogant predictions into the ground domestically, and hopefully we can be in the Champions League making a decent show of it as they rampage their way to the bottom of their group.

It's just hilarious how their wannabe accountants come up with so much pish to justify the beliefs that we are skint and heading for disaster. 

Despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

31 years old and only a 1 year deal sounds odd 

They have an option for a 2nd year

Clearly he hasn't got many offers at their level so is taking what he can get

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Also, fwiw, if they can get the Mooy from Huddersfield from a few years back then that's a pretty good signing for them on a free. He was average AF at Brighton

He already owned a house in Glasgow and his wife is from here so it makes sense for him on a personal level too.