them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I’d go mental at my centre backs if they ignored him because everyone knows that’s where the ball will end up.

So they ARE aware, they SHOULD be positioning themselves to be able to respond which means that he IS influencing the game, ie interfering with play.

This idea that he can stand ten yards offside and it doesn’t matter is insane, anywhere but a scum game in Scotland.

Yes they will be aware that the ball will end up being squared however the rules state he is clearly onside. For me it's very very clever play by the player. Remember this rule when it was first introduced was it not forlan that scored for Villarreal at Ibrox about 20 years ago and no one could work it out??

I cant really see how anyone is surprised or worried by this. Dundee utd are truly shocking. That last hou against Alkmaar was just about the worst defensive display by any scottish team in europe ever. And thats saying something. They are pathetic. Hearts couldve taken 7 off them easy the other week as well. This is no shock.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

I cant really see how anyone is surprised or worried by this. Dundee utd are truly shocking. That last hou against Alkmaar was just about the worst defensive display by any scottish team in europe ever. And thats saying something. They are pathetic. Hearts couldve taken 7 off them easy the other week as well. This is no shock.

Can't see you or any others downplaying being 7 up at DU after 60 minutes if it was us..