them

MisterC

18 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Their support chase their own teams bus after a defeat.

You are probably right.

As I said i was just venting at the shitey week.

They were getting last minute winners and we were dropping points in the last minutes.

I was just lashing out in all directions to be honest.

Our fans are the best in the world for following the team. No-one would have posted those numbers in the lower leagues.

I do however think that it is up for debate on if we are as good at actually cheering the team on as we are at attending the games.

Ibrox can be pretty flat these days, I might not have a season ticket, but the games I do go to, the atmosphere is genuinely not what it used to be. You can also hear plenty of groans of discontent and 'Fuck sake Tavs!' at plenty of the games. Even last night, the stands were starting to empty before the 80th minute.

I have no idea what their support is like to be honest, but when I was pissed off, I just had visions of them cheering their team on to last minute winners, whilst we were moaning and shouting at our team as they conceded a last minute equalisers.

Its no an excuse, its just the reasoning for why I said it. Anyone can make up their own mind, if they genuinely think im a taig, then they are fucking stupid. Im not, I was just pissed off.

54 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are probably right.

They were getting last minute winners and we were dropping points in the last minutes.

Our fans are the best in the world for following the team. No-one would have posted those numbers in the lower leagues.

I do however think that it is up for debate on if we are as good at actually cheering the team on as we are at attending the games.

Ibrox can be pretty flat these days, I might not have a season ticket, but the games I do go to, the atmosphere is genuinely not what it used to be. You can also hear plenty of groans of discontent and 'Fuck sake Tavs!' at plenty of the games. Even last night, the stands were starting to empty before the 80th minute.

I have no idea what their support is like to be honest, but when I was pissed off, I just had visions of them cheering their team on to last minute winners, whilst we were moaning and shouting at our team as they conceded a last minute equalisers.

Its no an excuse, its just the reasoning for why I said it. Anyone can make up their own mind, if they genuinely think im a taig, then they are fucking stupid. Im not, I was just pissed off.

Remember when the self confessed greatest supporters in the world had to put flags all over their stadium to cover up the empty seats.

image.gif.2f10bb595ce2c4fe197c19415f048dc3.gif

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are probably right.

So you are sitting on your arse in the house moaning about fans leaving early? :lol: You don't do irony do you?

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are probably right.

Knew at some point that massive brain would get you in trouble man. 

Watched highlights of there game today on Youtube, So aggressive going forward and they all push up the pitch and it works because no one will attack the top 2 due the fear of getting pumped so sit back and prey on a decent counter attack or set piece.

Second half every single game they look fucking burnt out though and that will end up showing nearer the end of the season especially when the cup fixtures come around. They are playing some nice stuff but some team will fucking demolish them soon and i would love to see how they cope when they get pumped in the league when teams start finding out how to set up against them because team started to find Gerrard out.

Hell of a meltdown there from @mitre_mouldmaster.

Struggling to understand how a guy with his intellect who tells everyone he sets up posts like Garry Kasparpov used to set up chess moves didn't foresee how 'well' giving the fenians his 'fans of the season' trophy would go down.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hell of a meltdown there from @mitre_mouldmaster.

Struggling to understand how a guy with his intellect who tells everyone he sets up posts like Garry Kasparpov used to set up chess moves didn't foresee how 'well' giving the fenians his 'fans of the season' trophy would go down.

He's a daft simpleton bastard 

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Watched highlights of there game today on Youtube, So aggressive going forward and they all push up the pitch and it works because no one will attack the top 2 due the fear of getting pumped so sit back and prey on a decent counter attack or set piece.

Second half every single game they look fucking burnt out though and that will end up showing nearer the end of the season especially when the cup fixtures come around. They are playing some nice stuff but some team will fucking demolish them soon and i would love to see how they cope when they get pumped in the league when teams start finding out how to set up against them because team started to find Gerrard out.

It's exactly the way they were heading before the break. Wouldn't be surprised if they drop a lot of points after the split.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Can't view that. What is it?

Band playing some shit song where the chorus is 'up the ra' with 100 odd smelly cunts singing along, one of which jumps about as if he's stepped out of the swimming pool in Cocoon enthusiastically waving his walking stick pretending it's a rifle.