them

MisterC

33 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The 900 hours footage of us partying in George square probably takes up all the space on plods memory stick,got to get your priorities right.

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

COPFS is riddled with lazy incomptents.

Bent lazy incompetents (fenians?) losing cctv evidence is nothing new.
Remember some cunt losing the shots of the guilty cunts who hung effigies of a Rangers Fan and Member of The OO 2 minutes before the trial started.

59 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'd like to think Rangers are asking for explanations of this, given the loss of evidence involving offences committed towards our club or fanbase is something that's happened before.

Not sure how it works , but yould think Rangers would have just given PS a copy of it and are in a position to do so again . . . . 

That's if PS are interested . 

Just now, RWB72 said:

Is it just me or has there pressing slowed down in the last couple of games

They are struggling a bit ever since they played us. I honestly think they are shattered, this high intensity press can't go on all season. Going back to 2 games a week will make them struggle, part of the reason i want them to go far in the Euro diddy cup, they won't cope.

2 minutes ago, Mor3los_1 said:

They are struggling a bit ever since they played us. I honestly think they are shattered, this high intensity press can't go on all season. Going back to 2 games a week will make them struggle, part of the reason i want them to go far in the Euro diddy cup, they won't cope.

Unfortunately they'll go out on Thursday. Bodo will score a couple more.