***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Kent was fine today, wonder save stopped a certain goal and he should have had an assist but Aribo blew it. 

Guy gets way too much criticism on here 

Don’t understand folk calling him a shitebag, it’s not like he hides away and doesn’t try get on the ball

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

He cost 7 million mate.

He needs to produce way more than he does.

He did and he has done. He's a big reason we are winning a title. 

He didn't set the price tag or pay it. 

Point remains he done well today. 

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

There is a big difference between not celebrating too soon and coming on here every week calling our players shitebags and cunts.

Way over the top and it usually starts if we’re not 3 up after 10 mins.

Fucking disgraceful at times

Don't know about that.. I've been standing up for Kent for weeks. That's a different scenario all together. I don't agree with people calling any of our players shitebags. My point is it's ok for posters not to celebrate the league yet until mathematically impossible. We are much closer now and I am more confident but will still hold off celebrating just cause I'm superstitious. I go to every old firm with the same socks on. When I watch games in the house I have to sit in a different chair. Stupid as fuck but doesn't mean I'm less of a Rangers man ffs.

I think for me the frustration with Kent is I think he can be a lot better and do a lot more.

I don't think he'd annoy me as much if he had limited ability and put the effort in that he does but he's really talented and you just want him to show it consistently.

Archived