***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Im dreading the headlines tomorro but fan or not it will over shadow everything the club has achieved this season and that part really pisses me offย 

aye your right, undefeated - no mention, 102 points - no mention, clean sheets - no mention - fannies being fannies front page newsย 

5 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Quite nice lads, a sort of pastiche of American folk music, some niceย lyrics based on John Steinbeck novels, one of them supports Fulham, thatโ€™s all I know really, I do hope itโ€™s helped.

It's no - they any goodย 

th.jpg

21 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'll be honest and say I've not had a season ticket in years mate. Had one from about 89-2002 with my Dad then work dictated I couldn't get to most games. Ticket shared for a season but still didn't even get to half of them.ย 

Went to a good few games afterwards (public sale) and also managed to get to more when we were put down divisions, the 8-0 stenhousmuir game stands out in my mind.ย 

Was going to stick my name back on waiting list, but seems my job might be taking a turn, maybe redundancies or shift changes so can't. Would love to get back going on a regular basis at some point.ย :sad:

Almost the same boat for me .

Never had a season ticket ,from my early days going to games on the Derek Ferguson Loyal bus (Tullibody/Stirling) we were always in the east or west enclosures,The odd time we would end up in the Broomloan and the thought of being stuck near a Bawbag all season gave me the fear .So it was ticket only for me in all my time.

As years went on work dictated when I could go .This may change over the next few years though .My wee man it 10 .Iv taken him to a few games a year since he was about 4 .He never showed massive interest in football but still loved the games heโ€™s went to.In the last year heโ€™s changed a bit and is now football daft and taking a bigger interest .asking all sort of questions even non Rangers stuff .So heโ€™s hooked ,
ย 

So itโ€™s time to get on that waiting list ,

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

:lol:

Sitting in the house waiting for the council webcam to refresh. "Look there's another four empty half bottles of Buckie".

Cunts that haven't paid their council tax in years because they're all on benefits or students sitting online moaning about how much it'll cost to clean it up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Fuck off

13 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

A justice minister without a law degree. Odd.

Incompetent at best, sinister at worst.

The most dangerous incompetent prick that calls this country home .

Prick should be in the back of a van himself ,Cuffed heading for a night in the cells with a charge of perverting the course of justice rammed up his arse .His behaviour on Thursday was disgusting .Even trying to play the race card ,But he was playing the wrong card .

59 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree however my young daughter phoned me saying she also couldn't believe the way the polis were behaving as well and were extremely heavy handed, so yes u can't defend idiots but when the polis are wading in bat's at the ready and hitting first of course u will have trouble. Shall post some videos she has if they are as bad as she says

Polis were sound the whole time I was there in all honesty, apart from not letting you back in if you left for anything.

26 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Rab if you tell me aย gameย you can make next year I'll give you my ticket for nothing so you can get to see usย 

Some man, Dan!

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They're literally moaning about the mess in George Square ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pathetic cuntsย 

Redditโ€™s a great laugh :lol:ย 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Almost the same boat for me .

Never had a season ticket ,from my early days going to games on the Derek Ferguson Loyal bus (Tullibody/Stirling) we were always in the east or west enclosures,The odd time we would end up in the Broomloan and the thought of being stuck near a Bawbag all season gave me the fear .So it was ticket only for me in all my time.

As years went on work dictated when I could go .This may change over the next few years though .My wee man it 10 .Iv taken him to a few games a year since he was about 4 .He never showed massive interest in football but still loved the games heโ€™s went to.In the last year heโ€™s changed a bit and is now football daft and taking a bigger interest .asking all sort of questions even non Rangers stuff .So heโ€™s hooked ,
ย 

So itโ€™s time to get on that waiting list ,

Perfect time to do it mate, and hope you do. My shifts at work have been pretty consistent over the last few years (weekends off) so I looked at putting my name on the waiting list, now there is rumours (rumours in my work usually ring true) that shift changes, redundancies might happen. Hope it's shite, but next few weeks should tell. As if the last year odd hasn't been bad enough!ย :headwall:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You and your wee man can take my ticket and my wee boy's ticket for a game next season

My bro in law sits next to us and won't go if we patch it so you could take someone else along with you too.ย 

Just PM me next season letting me know which game you'd like to get to

Sorry for late reply and that's greatly appreciatedย 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You and your wee man can take my ticket and my wee boy's ticket for a game next season

My bro in law sits next to us and won't go if we patch it so you could take someone else along with you too.ย 

Just PM me next season letting me know which game you'd like to get to

This post just defines the kind of fans we areย :bow: