***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

Sorry guys, had to go to a wedding today, missed everything. Family does come first though.  D'ont really know what happened but I know we have won and broken umpteen records. Pished right now but tomorrow I'll be celebrating like fuck .WATP. Fireworks still gong off now .Wow

2 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Sorry guys, had to go to a wedding today, missed everything. Family does come first though.  D'ont really know what happened but I know we have won and broken umpteen records. Pished right now but tomorrow I'll be celebrating like fuck .WATP. Fireworks still gong off now .Wow

Unless you were the groom you should have went to George Square! :p::lol:

32 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Hope you had a good day mate.

One for the morning (after) here -

Given restrictions on numbers, couldn’t you have offered your place to someone else?😉

7 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

come on, who ever was getting married could get married any day, 55's once in a life time :lol:

3 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

The headlines of carnage in george sq, rioting, fighting were written before today....Krankie, GCC, Police Scotland knew thousands of fans would take to the streets - yet the only advice they put out was stay at home 🤔

don't try and defend idiots 

7 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

The headlines of carnage in george sq, rioting, fighting were written before today....Krankie, GCC, Police Scotland knew thousands of fans would take to the streets - yet the only advice they put out was stay at home 🤔

She can fuck off with her stay at home shite after that u turn on Friday. Pubs will be shut for another week (fucking heard it) The wee cretin cuntbag said pubs would be shut for 2 weeks in October 2020 and they're still shut.

Start of year: vaacine will be a game changer: my fucking hole! :raging:

Happy Trophy day bears, it's been a long wait - and not just the the last two months! 25 points and 30 goals ahead.

Honestly, I've watched hours of the footage already, the stuff from the club on YouTube and some of what's on here, plus I'll be up anther few hours now the beers are flowing, but fuck me, it's like a weight's been lifted. 

I know we've been champions for over 2 months, but seeing Tav lift the trophy; all the interviews but especially Arfield's and Defoe's, absolute heaven. 10 years, 10 years?!

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

don't try and defend idiots 

Agree however my young daughter phoned me saying she also couldn't believe the way the polis were behaving as well and were extremely heavy handed, so yes u can't defend idiots but when the polis are wading in bat's at the ready and hitting first of course u will have trouble. Shall post some videos she has if they are as bad as she says