***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Agree however my young daughter phoned me saying she also couldn't believe the way the polis were behaving as well and were extremely heavy handed, so yes u can't defend idiots but when the polis are wading in bat's at the ready and hitting first of course u will have trouble. Shall post some videos she has if they are as bad as she says

no trying to defend the police but I was at both Ibrox and George Square and can't believe what I was watching - only hope it wasn't real supporters just fannies that today was a chance to be as I said earlier - fannies  

Form what I can see vast majority of people were fine, few morons unfortunately behaved in a way that gave the rest of Scotland the pictures and headlines they wanted, and let’s face it, would probably have made up anyway. 

Bit of a shame to see folk scrapping, etc but disingenuous for people to act like that never happens in central Scotland of a weekend anyway. Seems like some of the brown rice and Jesus sandals brigade have tricked themselves into believing the “Alba” they dream of, actually exists. Wet wipes 😂

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Watched that interview about 30 mins ago, the wee guy gets it. Probably my favourite player and the best celebration I've seen (at the piggery) :UK:

That was sheer class!!! He's come on leaps since those first few nervy displays for us. Will be crucial next season!!!

Just now, psb07158 said:

Big game player

Absolutely cannot sell in the summer, we need him for the Champions League and #56

Yip, he would be last on my list to sell tbh, though don't want many of our main players to go, but I think one or two might. Its all about the replacements though. :tu:

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

no trying to defend the police but I was at both Ibrox and George Square and can't believe what I was watching - only hope it wasn't real supporters just fannies that today was a chance to be as I said earlier - fannies  

The point is more Krankie and the media will be reporting it as all fans, not just a few idiots.

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

She can fuck off with her stay at home shite after that u turn on Friday. Pubs will be shut for another week (fucking heard it) The wee cretin cuntbag said pubs would be shut for 2 weeks in October 2020 and they're still shut.

Start of year: vaacine will be a game changer: my fucking hole! :raging:

She's a dictator loving the power...

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Unfortunately I couldn't be there with being stuck in hospital but from what I can gather it was a small few that were at it. Total fannies and should never be allowed near ibrox again but agree I don't think it was real supporters although I'm sure they would disagree

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Unfortunately I couldn't be there with being stuck in hospital but from what I can gather it was a small few that were at it. Total fannies and should never be allowed near ibrox again but agree I don't think it was real supporters although I'm sure they would disagree

sorry to hear you were stuck in the hospital and to be honest me and my son were saying would love to ask those there today do you go and watch Rangers - think there'd be a lot saying who 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

sorry to hear you were stuck in the hospital and to be honest me and my son were saying would love to ask those there today do you go and watch Rangers - think there'd be a lot saying who 

I would say so as well, thing is the polis and government knew this was coming so could have had some measures in place but we all knew why they didn't