16 years ago today

Billy1984

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

I was playing in a tournament in Montreal mate when this happened (which we won). Ended up blootered that day I can tell you. 👍🇬🇧😂

I bet you were, it was just an amazing day, did not expect it to happen which obviously made it more special. :seal:

Just now, Bears r us said:

I bet you were, it was just an amazing day, did not expect it to happen which obviously made it more special. :seal:

Was brilliant mate. It was an over 40’s tournament and we all went back to the same pub after it was done. A lot of expats including some quiet tarriers that day who we skelped. The shock on their faces was a joy to behold. 🇬🇧👍🤣

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Was brilliant mate. It was an over 40’s tournament and we all went back to the same pub after it was done. A lot of expats including some quiet tarriers that day who we skelped. The shock on their faces was a joy to behold. 🇬🇧👍🤣

Brilliant. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

The big man   believed,  perhaps not the most gifted technically but a heart like a lion.

FDA91914-573F-4685-B834-C0E221ED047A.jpeg.2f7cd66c46f648ef547b6fa5eeb85517.jpeg.7760e209e2c20871f4a2f59ba60a6707.jpeg

I can’t remember, Was this the same season he was told he needed an op on his knee or cruciate ligament or something but he said no and played games regardless. 

6 minutes ago, murzo said:

I can’t remember, Was this the same season he was told he needed an op on his knee or cruciate ligament or something but he said no and played games regardless. 

Fairly sure it was , ACL I think. 

Never done one myself thankfully so I cant comment on how painful it must have been.

2 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

This video hasn't been posted yet? CLASSIC.

The second Motherwell goal commentary and the pan across to Easter Road fans going mental; Goosebumps still.

Ave no seen that in years man.  Defo a wee bit emotional watching that. 

59 minutes ago, murzo said:

Aye it was.   Probably about February or something and played on.  Absolute hero big marv.