Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You would rather support a bunch of racists than your own country. Embarrassing.

Mate shut up. I fucking thought we were playing Croatia so aye am supporting racists. I couldn’t give a fuck who we are playing. Put any team out there again Scotland and I’ll cheer them on to pump Scotland. We are fucking shite and I don’t want any part in supporting a team that despises Rangers.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

Mate shut up. I fucking thought we were playing Croatia so aye am supporting racists. I couldn’t give a fuck who we are playing. Put any team out there again Scotland and I’ll cheer them on to pump Scotland. We are fucking shite and I don’t want any part in supporting a team that despises Rangers.

cool.

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

They need to get odonnell off , players now not even looking out right for a pass 

When I was playing as a kid there was always that mongo kid that was the managers nephew or something and they just used to stick him on at fullback where he could cause the least damage to the team, week after week he would fuck it up but still keep his place in the team.

That’s O’Donnell, Clarke’s big mongo pal.