Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

58 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Guys, we're going round in circles, none of us know for certain who stood with whom and for how long. It is what it is, I wouldn't be surprised if there has been something that's crossed the line so to speak. PHE have made their decision, that's how it is.

Back on topic, nerves are jangling for the game. I'll be backing scotland all the way, I just hope the boys don't shit the bed

What’s the scenarios tonight mate? Is it just a win required for Scotland to go through?

How can England and Czechoslovakia or whatever they call themselves these days already be through with 4 points but we win tonight and go to 4 points we have to wait and see how other groups finish up.

If England win and we win then England top the group and Scotland and the Czechs finish on 4 points apiece with goal difference coming into play. 

1 minute ago, Brackley said:

How can England and Czechoslovakia or whatever they call themselves these days already be through with 4 points but we win tonight and go to 4 points we have to wait and see how other groups finish up.

If England win and we win then England top the group and Scotland and the Czechs finish on 4 points apiece with goal difference coming into play. 

Head to head first.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Completely torn on this one.

Wish Scotland had a manager I'd be happy to back or at least could tolerate.

Know what you mean but I'll always back the boys on the park no matter who the manager. That applies to any team I'm backing whether in football or rugby etc

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Know what you mean but I'll always back the boys on the park no matter who the manager. That applies to any team I'm backing whether in football or rugby etc

Cheering on and backing celtic players aye? Big cheers for griffiths when he plays?

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

What about the fucks that follow them

The moron element in that support have nothing but my disdain.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Cheering on and backing celtic players aye? Big cheers for griffiths when he plays?

With the exception of them. Even if the play a good pass, I'll not give them credit. Griffiths isn't even there tonight either!