21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just popped into Sports Direct and got two new kits for my boys at £180 and also whilst there got myself 2 Lonsdale tracksuits and a pair of Slazenger trainers.

Best 200 quid i’ll ever spend tbh.

what 1did you go to mate? I've just walked into the Clydebank 1 and the cunt didn't know what I was talking about,said they weren't expecting any in

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No trying it on first ye numpty? If it fits who gives a fuck how many X's are on it.

😂 Me clearly I've spent the last hour making that point.. Went from a 4xl to XL in just under a year it matters 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Says XL on receipt mate will they take it back? 😂

So you go by receipts to find out the size of clothes? Wardrobe is just a mad lucky dip of sizes because you pick any size up and  pay so you can see the receipt 

Receipts don’t have bank details on them btw, imagine how chaotic that would be. Every cunt hoking through bins to empty someone else’s account 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So you go by receipts to find out the size of clothes? Wardrobe is just a mad lucky dip of sizes because you pick any size up and  pay so you can see the receipt 

Receipts don’t have bank details on them btw, imagine how chaotic that would be. Every cunt hoking through bins to empty someone else’s account 

a lucky dip 🤣