21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

On 19/06/2021 at 13:15, EMRFC said:

👀

03C9C0AB-039B-4414-8396-E02C541D32FA.jpeg

For tradition sake, wish that said "Aye Ready" besides that, looks cracking and is a quite convincing photo. Would be happy with that. Will remind the players that they are winners and now have a name to live up to. 

They set the bar high last season.  If we hit the ground running next season, 56 should be as close to a formality as can be.

How does a team on it's knees beat a team that doesn't lose to the league title?

Sounds easy when put that way, but we all know that isn't a certainty of the way things will go.

Everyone we play is going to be chocking to be the first team to beat us. 

Hopefully can keep the team together for the Champions league qualifying. If we make the group stages, and the scum don't, we could be at the start of a period of domination. It's easy to get carried away, but if we do strike while the iron is hot then the younger supporters could get to see the Rangers that the older generation got to see.  I don't mean Gazza and Laudrup, but at least the same domestic domination I grew up watching.  

This has been the best opportunity we have had at success since the Dark days of 2012.  

I know that most teams fans that hate us is because we acted like we were entitled, but if anyone deserves success in Scotland then it is us. We stuck by our club through it's darkest days on the club and pitch front. 

Sorry, digressed a little there. That top is a belter and I hope that is the one we get to wear.

On a side note, did I remember reading that we had applied for a special kit to wear on our 150th, or am I just making up a wish? I do seem to remember something about that though...

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

For tradition sake, wish that said "Aye Ready" besides that, looks cracking and is a quite convincing photo. Would be happy with that. Will remind the players that they are winners and now have a name to live up to. 

They set the bar high last season.  If we hit the ground running next season, 56 should be as close to a formality as can be.

How does a team on it's knees beat a team that doesn't lose to the league title?

Sounds easy when put that way, but we all know that isn't a certainty of the way things will go.

Hopefully can keep the team together for the Champions league qualifying. If we make the group stages, and the scum don't, we could be at the start of a period of domination. It's easy to get carried away, but if we do strike while the iron is hot then the younger supporters could get to see the Rangers that the older generation got to see.  I don't mean Gazza and Laudrup, but at least the same domestic domination I grew up watching.  

This has been the best opportunity we have had at success since the Dark days of 2012.  

I know that most teams fans that hate us is because we acted like we were entitled, but if anyone deserves success in Scotland then it is us. We stuck by our club through it's darkest days on the club and pitch front. 

Sorry, digressed a little there. That top is a belter and I hope that is the one we get to wear.

On a side note, did I remember reading that we had applied for a special kit to wear on our 150th, or am I just making up a wish? I do seem to remember something about that though...

😂 What a stoater

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

This is why RM needs a 'Delete' button.

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Well said buddy

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This is why RM needs a 'Delete' button.

It does and no one is forcing you to read what I write.  Use the ignore function if it annoys you so badly. I won't be deleting it cause I stand by every word. 

Or you could try and point out what the problem is rather than just have an empty dig.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It does and no one is forcing you to read what I write.  Use the ignore function if it annoys you so badly. I won't be deleting it cause I stand by every word. 

Or you could try and point out what the problem is rather than just have an empty dig.

it-s-all-just-banter.png