21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

I have to admit not being immediately wowed by the gold, however, the blue with the V is a classic design we wore through the 50's and 60's. Let's face facts, it's ours, it has our crest on it, will be smart as fuck with the shorts and socks and so pisses over any other kit in Scotland. 

Just got mine from Buchanan Street - disliked it in the photos but it’s actually a lot nicer in real life.

Worth noting though that these replicas now have the wee pro badge on them that last years pro shirts had. Still the same cheap quality as last years replicas compared to the pro version. 

I know folk like a moan about Castore, and I’m not the first, but fuck me the quality of some stuff is absolutely shite. 

Ordered the blue training shorts that were about £45 when you include delivery, and my Sunday league team who gave you a set of training gear for a £10er was better quality than these things. 

Absolutely dug meat, just with a Rangers badge embroidered. 

just bought my home top from the store beside buchannan galleries :) i'm not a fan of the extra sponsors but it is what it is.

have to say this is probably my favourite top in a long time. i liked a couple of the Puma tops (14/15 + 15/16). never liked any of the Hummel stuff. will always have a soft spot for last seasons cause we won #55 wearing it but this seasons top is probably my favourite since 12/13

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

I have to admit not being immediately wowed by the gold, however, the blue with the V is a classic design we wore through the 50's and 60's. Let's face facts, it's ours, it has our crest on it, will be smart as fuck with the shorts and socks and so pisses over any other kit in Scotland. 

Agree, I have a strong instinct that any Rangers kit is completed and elevated by those black socks with red tops - and that is how it should be judged, not each part in isolation.

Just back from Ibrox- huge queue but it went down fairly quickly. Absolutely loved seeing the top in person but I ordered it first thing this morning, so didn’t buy another one.

I did get the white training top and a mini kit for the wee man though!

C79F0F55-2A2E-4E92-8A57-3D17313A722E.jpeg

58 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know folk like a moan about Castore, and I’m not the first, but fuck me the quality of some stuff is absolutely shite. 

Ordered the blue training shorts that were about £45 when you include delivery, and my Sunday league team who gave you a set of training gear for a £10er was better quality than these things. 

Absolutely dug meat, just with a Rangers badge embroidered. 

Fully deserved for being daft enough to pay 45 notes for a pair of shorts tbh.

13 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Just back from Ibrox- huge queue but it went down fairly quickly. Absolutely loved seeing the top in person but I ordered it first thing this morning, so didn’t buy another one.

I drove in and straight back out. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Still plenty of the infant kits left mate? Might just get the wee man the bigger size rather than waiting on the baby kits coming on sale. 

17 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Still plenty of the infant kits left mate? Might just get the wee man the bigger size rather than waiting on the baby kits coming on sale. 

Aye there were loads mate- I’m taking a risk with this one as he may be just a wee bit too big for it but he is wee for his age.

I like it. Wouldn't want us to change to gold permanently but its fine for a special season

That said I hate the big sponsor on the front,  I never used to have a problem with the sponsor on the front but the last few years I've started to really dislike it, maybe its just cause he 32red logo is shite. Also can't stand the smaller sponsors all over the tops it just makes a really nice looking top look tacky, I get that we should take all the money we can get but surely we don't need to have 5 different sponsors on our kits

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Did you get the club email this morning? The store address for Buchanan Street was the old Elite run shop in St Enoch Sq and the Belfast address was for the old Elite store too 😂 

This really does seem fishy as fuck. Who makes that kind of mistake twice?!

”Buchanan Galleries Store: St Enoch square.”